NC4 Introduces ActivTravel™ to Travel Managers at NBTA, Booth #312
ActivTravel Helps to Mitigate Corporate Risks Associated with Business Travelers
EL SEGUNDO, CA – NC4, Inc. (booth #312), the leader in Situational Readiness solutions for risk management, is introducing ActivTravel™ to travel managers at the International National Business Traveler’s Association (NBTA) Convention this week in Houston. ActivTravel is NC4’s travel risk management offering that combines travel intelligence, traveler tracking and real-time threat alerting to provide travel managers a 360 degree view of a corporation’s travel risk exposure.
- Prepare travelers with customized and automated pre-trip advisories
- Send targeted alerts to at-risk travelers
- Respond with confidence when problems arise
- Create reports that support price negotiations and budgeting requirements
“Today’s travel managers face an overwhelming workload. As organizations expand their global footprint, they have more and more employees routinely traveling on business, resulting in more work for the travel managers that oversee this increasing number of business travelers,” said Jim Montagnino, President and CEO of NC4. “By combining our core strengths of technology excellence, intelligence collection and relevancy alerting, NC4 designed ActivTravel to meet the demands placed on today’s travel managers, giving them one-stop access to the information they need, when they need it.”
Providing Convenience, Care, Control, and Cost management
By consolidating traveler information in one place, ActivTravel brings travel managers convenience, care, control, and cost management.
- Convenience – travel data is funneled and organized into a single system, making ActivTravel the only place travel managers need to turn to when they need information about their travelers fast. And, being a single point of access to all available travel data gives travel managers the ability to easily generate travel reports.
- Care – ActivTravel ensures that travelers are well cared for, without increasing the travel manager’s workload. Pre-trip advisories are automatically sent to travelers at the time of booking and are easily customized in advance to include items such as location-specific corporate travel policies, recent security threats, third party medical evacuation information, health and safety risks, visa requirements, or even a photo of the driver assigned to pick the traveler up at the airport.
- Control – Unlike other travel intelligence services, NC4’s proprietary profiling system ensures that travel alerts are relevant to the person receiving them. No more email blasts. No more unnecessary alerts in the middle of the night. For travelers, every time they receive an alert, it’s meaningful to them in their current location. For travel managers, this means no more complaints about irrelevant emails and therefore, more time to focus on other responsibilities.
- Costs – ActivTravel streamlines the creation and distribution of corporate travel policies to help facilitate the enforcement of compliance, key when negotiating reduced insurance premiums. ActivTravel also provides reports to assist travel managers in analyzing travel patterns and volume, useful when negotiating pricing structures with travel management companies.
About NC4 | NC4 provides a suite of Situational Readiness solutions that empower government and business with accurate, timely and secure information to manage risks. NC4 solutions are used in the public sector by federal, state and local agencies in both emergency management and law enforcement disciplines, and in the private sector by companies involved in financial services, corporate travel, high-tech, insurance, supply chain management, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and healthcare. NC4 takes a comprehensive and integrated approach to risk mitigation and crisis management, by providing: situational awareness with our intelligence monitoring and notification services; managed response through our incident management application; and secure communication and collaboration with our Homeland Security Cloud(TM) solutions. For information about NC4, visit or call toll-free, 1-877-624-4999.###