Real Time Search and How to Optimize Your Site
Here are three easy steps on how a marketer can use real time search to influence their online optimization efforts: know what’s hot in the news, create relevant content and publish it on the right channels.
What's Hot Right Now: Find out what users are searching for online and which latest topics and trends are being discussed at this very minute. Here are a couple of tools that can help with finding the latest hot topics:
- Google Trends – a free tool that is very useful in finding the hottest topics and searches on Google. (http://www.google.com/trends)
- Delicious lets you check out the kind of content which is generating a great deal of buzz across the social web
Create Real Time Search Compatible Content: Timing is key for getting the most mileage out of real time search results. Create content which is relevant to the top searches, topics, and trends, then optimize it for the latest search terms. For the hospitality industry, a good strategy would be to center content around hot topics and/or hot searches such as:
- Local and seasonal events
- Seasonal Offers and Promotions
- News in the area
- New attractions in the area
Post Content on the Right Real Time Channels:
- Tweets and Facebook updates: Content from social sites appears quickly in search results. It's very easy to post Tweets and Facebook updates, so both should be key factors in the hotel's real time SEO strategy.
- Blog posts: Blogging offers an avenue to help content rank well. Through blogging, hotels have the opportunity to write meatier content relative to hot topics and searches.
- Optimized Press Releases: By optimizing press releases and submitting them to the right news channels, a marketer can ensure that their content pulls up high on search engine rankings.
- Website: Use your website to post fresh content which talks about the latest topics, and addresses the latest searches.
Phone: +1 408-200-6871
About Milestone Inc
Milestone offers innovative digital marketing strategies for businesses and hotels around the world. Milestone drives revenue directly to businesses with innovative proprietary software and tailored support. Milestone focuses on increasing businesses" digital presence, growing your customer base by allowing searchers to easily find your business and book direct. Learn more about Milestone software and services by contacting Walter Paliska, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting www.milestoneinternet.com.