Google Introduces New Sitelink Extension Feature
Google has introduced a new Sitelinks feature which allows customers to further engage users on their websites by listing up to four links to click on an individual advertisement.
An interactive new Google Adwords feature called 'Sitelinks' will allow Adwords customers the opportunity to list up to four Sitelinks underneath their sponsored listing. This feature will expand the value of an advertisement by showcasing additional search-based related links to users whose search triggered the advertisement. The Sitelinks feature will only be enabled when the ad appears in the top position.
- Available to all Google Adwords customers
- Display up to 4 Sitelinks underneath your paid listing
- Allows up to 10 total Sitelinks to be added to any given campaign
- No need to change current ads – Sitelinks can be added directly below existing advertisements
- No additional cost (will not directly raise the bidding price on keywords)
- Allow users to further engage websites by offering the opportunity to select from four different landing pages
Early results are showing a 30% increase in CTR for many marketers year over year (YOY). On the sales side, some are seeing a 15%-40% increase in brand PPC sales YOY. Having the ability to bring marketers closer to their initial search using deeper links in their sponsored listing should have a positive effect on improving conversion rates.
Phone: +1 408-200-6871
About Milestone Inc
Milestone offers innovative digital marketing strategies for businesses and hotels around the world. Milestone drives revenue directly to businesses with innovative proprietary software and tailored support. Milestone focuses on increasing businesses" digital presence, growing your customer base by allowing searchers to easily find your business and book direct. Learn more about Milestone software and services by contacting Walter Paliska, email@example.com, or visiting www.milestoneinternet.com.