HITEC Advisory Council Begins Planning HITEC 2011 in Austin, Texas
AUSTIN, TEXAS -- To assure top-notch education sessions, exciting exhibits and useful networking opportunities, the planning for HITEC 2011 has already begun. Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) recently announced the 2011 Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC®) Advisory Council, with returning council co-chairs Cindy Estis Green, CEO of The Estis Group and Allison Morris, CHTP, senior IT manager for Harrah's Entertainment, Inc. HITEC 2011 is slated for June 20– 23 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
"With the industry on the upswing and a surge in attendance for 2010, the HITEC Advisory Council is well positioned to build upon the success of last year's program," said Estis Green. "We are eager to publish the annual white paper around the 2011 Top Technology Trends for the industry and building the HITEC educational program from these 'hot' growth areas."
The HITEC 2011 Advisory Council includes:
- Cindy Estis Green, CEO, The Estis Group, Council Co-chair
- Allison Morris, CHTP, Senior IT Manager, Harrah's Entertainment, Inc., Council Co-chair
- Scott Anderson, Group President Hospitality & Real Estate, Kohler Co
- Kenneth Barnes, Vice President of IT, White Lodging Services
- Robert Bennett, Program Director, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Carson Booth, CHTP, VP of IT, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Daniel Connolly, Ph.D., Associate Dean, University of Denver
- John Edwards, Director of IT, North America, Millennium Hotels & Resorts
- Mark Haley, CHTP, Partner, The Prism Partnership LLC
- Ted Horner, Managing Director, E Horner & Associates Pty Ltd
- Pean Lim, CHTP, Principal, Twin Trees, LLC
- Valyn Perini, Executive Director, OpenTravel Alliance
- Richard Rabinoff, CHTP, Director Hospitality Technology, Xanterra Parks & Resorts
- Douglas Rice, Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
- Terry Price, CHAE, CHTP, CPA, Chief Information Officer, The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa
- Richard Siegel, President & Publisher, Hospitality Upgrade
- Kris Singleton, Chief Information Officer, Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group, LLC
- Thomas Smith, CHAE, Chief Financial Officer, Westmoor Country Club
- Lyle Worthington, CHTP, Chief Information Officer, Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Frank Wolfe, CAE, Chief Executive Officer of HFTP
HITEC, a service of HFTP, is the world's largest hospitality technology exposition and conference. It offers a one-stop shop for essential education, access to experts and hospitality technology vendors, networking with top leaders in the industry and the resources to find cost-effective ways to improve company bottom lines.For more information about HITEC, contact the HFTP Meetings & Special Events Department at email@example.com, (800) 646-4387 or +1 (512) 249-5333.
HFTP, Austin, Texas, USA and Maastricht, The Netherlands, founded in 1952, is the global professional association for financial and technology personnel working in hotels, clubs and other hospitality-related businesses. HFTP provides first class educational opportunities, research, and publications to members around the globe including, the premiere hospitality technology conference HITEC--founded in 1972. HFTP also awards the only hospitality specific certifications for accounting and technology --the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE) and the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP) designations. HFTP was founded in the USA as the National Association of Hotel Accountants.
Public Relations & Social Media Manager