HITEC Executive Vendor Advisory Council Formed
Executive vendors who participated in the lottery agreed to volunteer both time and travel resources to assist HFTP with offering the latest in technology education and topics. However, the council will not be involved in HITEC logistics, show guidelines and site selection. Council members will not be product specific and will be taking a high-altitude view of the industry.
"As an organization, HFTP has been successful for almost 60 years primarily because of industry volunteers, such as this council," said Allison Morris, CHTP, Senior IT Manager for Harrah's Entertainment, Inc. and 2011 HITEC Advisory Co-Chair. "We understand the importance vendors have in our industry and believe that expertise from our executive vendors is paramount to the continued success of HFTP and HITEC."The new council consists of:
- Cindy Estis Green, CEO of The Estis Group, 2011 HITEC Advisory Council Co-chair
- Allison Morris, CHTP, Senior IT Manager for Harrah's Entertainment, Inc., 2011 HITEC Advisory Council Co-chair
- Bruce Bensetler, President of Data Plus Hospitality Solutions
- Tom Duke, CTO of iBAHN
- Dan Fasik, VP of Hospitality for Symon Message Link
- Jon Johnston, Vice President of Electric Mirror
- Graham Martin, CEO of EnOcean Alliance
- Terry McGowan, President of Datanamics Non Stop Networks
- Bob Palloni, COO of Skyware Hospitality Solutions
- Doug Schwartz, President of Innovation Technologies Worldwide
- Jeff Venza, President and CEO of Venza Group
- Frank Wolfe, CAE, CEO of HFTP
- Jennifer Lee, Director of Marketing for HFTP
In addition to announcing the council, HFTP is also issuing a request for feedback on hospitality industry topics and trends. Everyone is welcome to provide feedback to HFTP Meetings & Events Department at email@example.com. Session topic ideas and speaker volunteers for HITEC 2011 can be suggested at .
HITEC, a service of HFTP, is the world's largest hospitality technology exposition and conference. It offers a one-stop shop for essential education, access to experts and hospitality technology vendors, networking with top leaders in the industry and the resources to find cost-effective ways to improve company bottom lines. HITEC 2011 is slated for June 20– 23 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
For more information about the new Council, contact HFTP Director of Marketing Jennifer Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 646-4387 or +1 (512) 249-5333.
Phone: +1 (512) 249-5333 (Ext 27)
Fax: +1 (512) 249-1533
Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) is a global nonprofit hospitality association, headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA, that uniquely understands the industry"s problems. HFTP has members and stakeholders across the globe. HFTP assists its members in finding solutions to industry problems more efficiently than any organization via its expert networks, research, conferences such as HITECSM and certification programs. HFTP also owns the world's only hospitality specific search engine, PineappleSearch.com. HFTP is recognized as the spokes group for the finance and technology segment of the hospitality. For more information about HFTP, e- mail email@example.com .