TRAVELCLICK® Hosts Webinar on Fourth Quarter 2010 Global Hotel Performance
2011 Hotel Industry Trends and Best Practices, New Methods to Create Sustaining Competitive Advantage
Key topics will include:
- Review and analysis of fourth quarter and full year 2010 global hotel performance
- Regional analysis of key source markets throughout the world
- Impact and prediction of economic recovery within key global markets
- Key emergent best practices requiring resource and adoption
These topics, trends, and perspectives will be presented by TRAVELCLICK's industry experts, John Hach, Senior Vice President, Marketing Solutions, and Kristi White, Director of Revenue Optimization. The seminar will be moderated by Barbara Taylor Carpender, President & CEO of Taylored Training and a frequent moderator for the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI).
The global seminar offers three sessions to accommodate a range of time zones:
- February 23, 9:00 PM, Chicago (GMT-24 February, 03:00) | Register here.
- February 24, 9:00 AM, Chicago (GMT-24 February, 15:00) | Register here.
- February 24, 1:00 PM, Chicago (GMT-24 February, 19:00) | Register here.
To register, click on the session above that you would like to attend or visit our website at http://www.travelclick.net/webinar/index.cfm. To check the time for your local area, go to www.timeanddate.com. Limited space is available.
Katrina Pruitt-Andrews (TRAVELCLICK)
Director of Marketing
About TravelClick, Inc.
TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels around the globe to maximize revenue. TravelClick enables over 38,000 hoteliers to drive better business decisions and know, acquire, convert and retain guests. The Company"s interconnected suite of solutions includes Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management. As a trusted hotel partner with more than 30 years of industry experience, TravelClick operates in 176 countries, with local experts in 39 countries and 14 offices in New York, Atlanta, Bucharest, Chicago, Barcelona, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Myrtle Beach, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. Additionally, the Company fosters more than 600 travel-focused partnerships for hotels to leverage. Follow TravelClick on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.