Hotel Concepts – Brilliant and 3CX Complete Integration Between PMS and VoIP Telephony System
Unique features of the 3CX Hotel Module now integrated with IDPMS and PMPRO include:
- The ability to automatically reset the guest PBX upon check-in and checkout, adding or removing the guest's name on the voicemail system and deleting any leftover recordings;
- The option to block external calls to and from particular guestrooms upon request;
- The scheduling of automated wakeup calls;
- Guests' names are displayed to receptionists when making in-house calls;
- Call billing automatically integrated into guest folios;
- The ability for housekeepers to deliver status updates and execute minibar charges through guestroom PBX phones.
Hotels that implement the 3CX Hotel Module can use VoIP providers on the 3CX SIP trunks, allowing considerable cost-savings. Multi-property hotel groups can be linked together via wide area network, which further decreases telephony expenses, producing savings that can be passed along to guests.
"Phones have become cost centers for hotels in recent years with the proliferation of mobile devices, however life and safety concerns—along with certain ratings agencies—demand that hotels continue to offer a phone service in the rooms. With that in mind, hoteliers need to do what they can to bring telecom costs down," says Chris Martin, Sales Director for 3CX. "Hotel modules are necessary PBX add-ons but tend to be extremely expensive, making the comparatively inexpensive 3CX Hotel Module a wise choice for hoteliers."
3CX integration with IDPMS and PMPRO will be offered to all existing and new Hotel Concepts – Brilliant clients.
“As the hotel and travel market continues to trend toward integrated technology solutions that make operations more streamlined and cost-efficient, Hotel Concepts – Brilliant is an ideal partner for us to help meet that growing need,” Martin added.“We are excited to have completed this landmark software integration with 3CX, one of the leading providers of VoIP phone system software,” said Patrick van de Wardt, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer for Hotel Concepts – Brilliant. “By combining their extensive telephony experience with our knowledge of the global hotel industry, we are confident that this integration will set new industry standards in hotel management and communication.”
For more information on IDPMS or PMPRO, contact Michael Hughes at +1 404 687 0040, visit . Contact Chris Martin for details on the 3CX integration at +31 (0)852 733645, or visit .