Taj Palace New Delhi Debuts Ultimate New Suite
Tata Suite, Named for Taj Founder Is Jewel in the Crown of Elegant Hotel Renovation
– Taj Palace New Delhi, set on six landscaped acres in the heart of Delhi's diplomatic enclave just 20 minutes from the international airport, is fresh from a grand renovation that updated its 402 gracious rooms and suites, the exclusive Taj Club Lounge and 40,000-square-feet of banquet and conference space.
The dazzling new Tata Suite at Taj Palace New Delhi includes:
- Living room, dining room, private study, 16-seat board room, bedrooms with en suite baths, a private gym and Jiva spa room, all with expansive views of the park-like grounds and jewel tone Mughal colors of gold and carnelian throughout
- The spaces are awash in rich warm Santos Rosewood and Zebrawood and inviting custom furnishings atop Hadji Jalili revival carpets beneath estate-quality coffered ceilings adorned with Murano glass chandeliers and masterful art by M. F Husein and Anjolie Ela Menon, even a vintage Rachels piano
- The master bedroom features a luxurious bed with custom over-sized tufted leather headboard and a bath that is a private oasis in inlaid marble, with a glass-walled wet room that is home to an infinity soaking tub for two with chromatherapy options and a tropical rain shower
- Amenities include 24-hour services of a dedicated Tata Suite team: a butler who will oversee all meal planning and wardrobe needs, a personal chef who will prepare preferred dishes, and a chauffeur for airport transfers and local transport in a house Jaguar
- Available from $15,550 per night
For guests traveling with an extended family, entourage or security team, additional rooms are available and the floor can be cordoned off as needed.
To reserve or learn more, please visit www.tajhotels.com.
About The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL)
The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) and its subsidiaries bring together a group of brands and businesses that offer a fusion of warm Indian hospitality and world-class service. These include Taj - the hallmark of iconic hospitality, SeleQtions, a named collection of hotels, Vivanta, sophisticated upscale hotels and Ginger, which is revolutionizing the lean luxe segment.
Incorporated by the founder of the Tata Group, Jamsetji Tata, the Company opened its first hotel - The Taj Mahal Palace, in Bombay in 1903. IHCL has a portfolio of 200 hotels including 42 under development globally across 4 continents, 12 countries and in over 100 locations.
The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) is South Asia's largest hospitality company by market capitalization. It is primarily listed on the BSE and NSE.