TripAdvisor Introduces Comprehensive Analytics Service for Businesses
TripAdvisor Management Dashboard Reveals a Business's Performance on the World's Largest Travel Site through Powerful Metrics and Trends Graphics
A more comprehensive version of the Management Dashboard will also be available in the coming weeks exclusively to all accommodations with Business Listings subscriptions. This version offers additional powerful metrics and information, including graphics depicting a property's Business Listings performance both over time and relative to their competitors in the same geographical region. They also receive a Special Offers recommendation tool for suggestions on how to use offers to capture travelers' attention on TripAdvisor.
TripAdvisor Business Listings enables individual hotels to increase their property's exposure in front of TripAdvisor's more than 50 million unique monthly visitors* by adding their direct contact information-such as a website link, email address and phone number-to their property pages on the site, and also by adding special offers on high-visibility pages.
Management Dashboard Features
- Status at a glance: Total reviews, current popularity ranking and TripAdvisor rating
- Reviews and comments summary: Latest review activity and top comments from reviews
- Photos metrics: Total number of traveler and business-submitted photos, photos in the last 30 days and the number of visitors viewing photos
- Most viewed competitors: A list of competitors most viewed by the same people who view the business's page
- Top visitor locations: A breakdown of the countries generating the most number of visitors to the business's page
Features available to Business Listings subscribers
The Business Listings version includes all of the features from the free version, as well as the following exclusive features:
- Trend graphs: Dynamic graphs showing page-view trends over time
- Performance metrics: Performance of a property's Business Listing relative to other properties
- Top Special Offers by click-through: Special Offer recommendations based on the offers that are receiving the most clicks (this tool is shown when a property is not taking advantage of their Special Offers feature)
The free version of the Management Dashboard is available immediately. The Business Listings version of the dashboard will be available in the coming weeks. For more information about the Management Dashboard or Business Listings, please visit your business's page at http://www.tripadvisor.com/owners.
"We are pleased to offer our new Management Dashboard to business representatives worldwide to give them the metrics they need to succeed on TripAdvisor," said Christine Petersen, president of TripAdvisor for Business. "This is an easy-to-read report that is designed to help track a business's performance, compare its performance against the competition and make informed decisions about how to engage our large community of travelers."
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
TripAdvisor, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIP), through its subsidiaries, manages and operates websites under 23 other travel media brands:
www.airfarewatchdog.com, www.bookingbuddy.com, www.citymaps.com, www.cruisecritic.com, www.familyvacationcritic.com, www.flipkey.com, www.thefork.com (including www.lafourchette.com, www.eltenedor.com, www.iens.nl and www.dimmi.com.au), www.gateguru.com, www.holidaylettings.co.uk, www.holidaywatchdog.com, www.housetrip.com, www.independenttraveler.com, www.jetsetter.com, www.niumba.com, www.onetime.com, www.oyster.com, www.seatguru.com, www.smartertravel.com, www.tingo.com, www.travelpod.com, www.tripbod.com, www.vacationhomerentals.com and www.viator.com.
*Source: comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor Sites, worldwide, November 2016
**Source: TripAdvisor log files, Q3 2016