IDeaS Revenue Solutions Announces Intuitive, Affordable Pricing System for Limited-Service Hotels
New system enables busy general managers to effectively manage pricing in just a few clicks per day
IDeaS PS enables hotel managers to more accurately forecast occupancy, quickly set daily room rates, and ultimately make more competitive pricing decisions for their hotels. The system's simplified approach, intuitive design and powerful functionality minimize the amount of training and interaction needed to learn and operate the system. In just a few clicks, users can upload pricing decisions to all necessary distribution channels.
Customers of IDeaS PS will benefit from the following:
- An immediate revenue lift due to the system's advanced analytics and increased market insight.
- Usable by busy general managers - The system enables GMs or other hotel staff to make efficient revenue management decisions without interrupting regular responsibilities.
- Increased time and energy for enhancing guest satisfaction through reduced time and energy spent manually collecting, entering and analyzing market data.
- High impact initiative - IDeaS' proven analytics, award-winning client support, rapid implementation through Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery and minimal upfront costs delivers high value and little risk.
- Enhanced brand value proposition - Limited-service brands can offer simplified pricing capability to current and prospective hotel owners.
"IDeaS PS brings our pricing science to a much broader audience," Sterrett added. "At the end of the day, our goal is to make revenue management accessible for busy, limited-service hotel managers so they can compete more effectively."
IDeaS is now offering the IDeaS Pricing System™ in controlled release for a limited number of charter clients and plans to make the system available in the second half of 2012. For more information about IDeaS PS or charter program, click here.
Haberman for IDeaS Revenue Solutions
Phone: +1 612 436 5543
With more than one million rooms priced daily on its advanced systems, IDeaS Revenue Solutions leads the industry with the latest revenue management software solutions and advisory services. Powered by SAS® and more than 27 years of experience, IDeaS proudly supports more than 8,700 clients in 106 countries and is relentless about providing hoteliers more insightful ways to manage the data behind hotel pricing.
IDeaS empowers its clients to build and maintain revenue management cultures—from single entities to world-renowned estates—by focusing on a simple promise: Driving Better Revenue.
IDeaS has the knowledge, expertise and maturity to build upon proven revenue management principles with next-generation analytics for more user-friendly, insightful and profitable revenue opportunities—not just for rooms, but across the entire hotel enterprise.
For more information, visit www.ideas.com.