Changed Your Hotel Name? How to Thoroughly Update Your Brand Online
Avoid harming your bookings, traffic, relevancy and back links when performing a hotel name change. Provided in this article are steps to follow when your hotel is considering a hotel name change and items to keep in mind during the process.
When changing your hotel name, performing a full-on web overhaul is a must to avoid harming your site performance, web traffic, and overall revenue. There are many critical steps to follow when changing your hotel's name. Before you do, notify your internet marketing agency of the upcoming name change and coordinate with them so that they can perform a smooth transition online.
- Finalize the new name, address, phone number, and URL.
- Notify your internet marketing agency of the name change and the date it will take place.
- Take note of every single mention of the old hotel name.
- Find every image that needs to be updated on your site and obtain new brand images.
- Have your internet marketing agency pull the top referral sources to your website and contact them to change the listing.
- Begin implementing all offsite changes two weeks to a week prior to the official name change.
- Change the text and images onsite.
- Search the web for sites that list the outdated hotel name.
To read the full article, go to Milestone Insights.
Phone: +1 408-200-6871
Milestone offers innovative digital marketing strategies for businesses and hotels around the world. Milestone drives revenue directly to businesses with innovative proprietary software and tailored support. Milestone focuses on increasing businesses" digital presence, growing your customer base by allowing searchers to easily find your business and book direct. Learn more about Milestone software and services by contacting Walter Paliska, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting w ww.milestoneinternet.com.