Portico by Exclusive Resorts Celebrates 60 Luxury Destinations
From the Amalfi Coast to Steamboat, Colorado – You Asked. We Answered.
Portico™ by Exclusive Resorts® announced today the addition of 19 private residences in nine new destinations to its global portfolio, providing the most comprehensive collection of vacation homes in 60 of the most sought-after locales around the world. "Our members wanted more Caribbean, so we gave them homes in Grand Cayman and Bahamas. From Italian escapes to traditional American ski retreats, our new residences encourage our members to travel both far and near while providing the best value in the marketplace today."
"What makes Portico unique is our ability to adapt our portfolio to member demand," says Justin Halloran, CEO. "Our members wanted more Caribbean, so we gave them homes in Grand Cayman and Bahamas. From Italian escapes to traditional American ski retreats, our new residences encourage our members to travel both far and near while providing the best value in the marketplace today."
To complement Portico's already comprehensive collection of European and U.S. ski destinations, a sampling of the new private residences include:
- A 3-bedroom Penthouse Residence in Jackson Hole, Wyoming boasting vaulted ceilings, panoramic mountain views, slope-side ski-in access and spa, hot tub and steam room.
- Skiers rejoice for the new 3-bedroom Penthouse Residence in Arrowleaf Lodge, Deer Valley perched on the slope side of Deer Valley Resort complete with ski-in/ski-out access, two slope side hot tubs with a fire pit and wrap-around deck with panoramic mountain views. Rates start at $450/night.
- Snuggled in Steamboat, Colorado – Ski Town U.S.A.® - this 3-bedroom Penthouse Residence with views of the Yampa River and Howlenson Hill features a state-of-the-art kitchen and private hot tub - just a five-minute stroll from Steamboat Hot Springs. Rates start at $495/night.
- Enjoy your own private vineyard at this 4-bedroom Restored Farmhouse in Burgundy, France. Whether you are relaxing in the terraced garden or sampling the local food and wine in the neighboring town of Rully, you'll be living out your French fantasies to the fullest. Rates start at $1,495/night.
- Wake up to views of the Bay of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius in the new 3-bedroom Villa Sorrentina on Italy's Amalfi Coast. Perched on the Sorrentina peninsula, members can easily access the Roman excavations in Pompeii while enjoying 3,230 sq. ft. of luxury accommodations and finishes including your own authentic Italian pizza oven. Rates start at $1,875/night.
For a limited time, travelers are invited to Test Drive a Luxury Portico Vacation. Book one of Portico's new hand-selected homes before October 31st (for travel by February 15, 2013) and receive unparalleled service and members-only, below-market rates.**
To learn more about becoming a Portico member, visit https://www.porticoclub.com.
Portico by Exclusive Resorts is a new luxury travel service that provides access to a growing portfolio of more than 150 luxury vacation homes across 60 of the world's most sought-after destinations, combined with personalized pre-trip planning and expert concierge service, all at members-only, below-market rates. Portico leverages the scale, long-term relationships, and operational experience of industry-leader Exclusive Resorts to bring proven expertise and reliable branded excellence to the $85 billion worldwide vacation rental market. For more information about Portico, visit https://www.porticoclub.com, call (866) 864-3518, and follow Portico on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. For more information about Exclusive Resorts, visit http://www.exclusiveresorts.com, call (866) 863-2688, and follow Exclusive Resorts on Facebook and Twitter.
The world's leading luxury destination club, Exclusive Resorts provides its members six distinctive ways to discover the best the world has to offer: a Residence Collection featuring hundreds of stunning homes all around the world, members-only Exclusive Journey adventures across all seven continents, privileged access to world-class Exclusive Events, Exclusive Alliances with leading boutique resort partners, its Exclusive Immersion program with its inaugural year upcoming in Spain, and a wide variety of unique and valuable Exclusive Privileges℠ member benefits. Founded in 2002, Exclusive Resorts has delivered more than 155,000 vacations for its thousands of members. For more information about Exclusive Resorts, visit www.exclusiveresorts.com, call (866) 863-2688, and follow Exclusive Resorts on Facebook and Twitter.