HFTP 2012-2013 Global Board Officially Begins Term; Raman P. Rama Leads as HFTP Global President
Raman (R.P.) Rama Begins Term as HFTP Global President
Today, the Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP) officially begin their 2012-2013 term. The association leaders represent a variety of hospitality industry segments (clubs, hotels, academics and management companies), and will use their professional expertise to help guide the association as it carries out its strategic plan. Upcoming goals for the association include growing globally, developing the Global Hospitality Accounting System Users Guide, and maintaining top-notch education and resources for the hospitality finance and technology professional community.
The 2012-2013 Executive Committee members include:
- President: Raman P. Rama, CHA, CHTP, CHAE; Vice President and CTO/CIO; JHM Hotels
- Vice President: Jerald M. Trieber, CPA, CHAE, CFE, CFF, CGMA; Director of Field Accounting; Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- Treasurer: Daniel N. Conti, Jr., CHAE, CAM; Director of Finance; The Ritz Carlton Golf Club & Spa, Jupiter
- Secretary: Ian Millar, CHTP; Deputy Director INTEHL; Ecole Hoteliere De Lausanne
- Immediate Past President: Lisa M. Funk, CHAE; Corporate Controller; The Dow Hotel Company
The 2012-2013 Board of Directors include:
- Scott W. Anderson, CHA; President and CEO; High Country Hospitality
- Cheryl D. Brennan, CHAE; Controller; Bloomfield Hills Country Club
- Laurie Jackson, CHAE; Controller; Pelican Isle Yacht Club
- Joori Jeon, CPA, CAE (ex officio); Executive Vice President and CFO; American Hotel & Lodging Association
- David Johnson, CHTP; Director of IT; Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
- Timothy G. Nauss, CHAE; Director of Finance; Wynn Resorts (Macau), S.A.
- Mick Nissen, CHAE, CHTP; Controller; Sharon Heights Golf & Country Club
- Arlene Ramirez, CHE, CHAE; Principal; ADR Hospitality Consulting
- Prakash Vinodrai Shukla; Chief Information Officer; Taj Hotels
- Jessica Vint, CHAE; Regional Controller; The Hotel Group
- Derek Wood; Managing Director; Derek Wood Associates Ltd.
- Lyle Worthington, CHTP; Chief Information Officer; Horseshoe
Director of Communications
Phone: +1 (512) 220-4026
Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) is a global nonprofit hospitality association, headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA, that uniquely understands the industry"s problems. HFTP has members and stakeholders across the globe. HFTP assists its members in finding solutions to industry problems more efficiently than any organization via its expert networks, research, conferences such as HITECSM and certification programs. HFTP also owns the world's only hospitality specific search engine, PineappleSearch.com. HFTP is recognized as the spokes group for the finance and technology segment of the hospitality. For more information about HFTP, e- mail email@example.com .