18 new top hotels for Istanbul
TOPHOTELPROJECTS: about 4,000 additional hotel beds are obviously not enough for the rush of visitors – 44 hotel construction projects in Turkey’s pipeline
The 5 largest hotel construction projects in Istanbul (Overview)
- The Adress New Asia – 646 rooms – opening: March 2014
- Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi Conference Center & Spa – 317 rooms – late 2013
- Wyndham Petek Istanbul – 306 rooms – November 2012
- Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Sisli – 305 rooms – June 2013
- Mall of Istanbul Hotel – 300 rooms – June 2013
This year several international top hotels opened their doors, thereof the Renaissance Istanbul Bosphorus (212 rooms) and the Crowne Plaza Istanbul – Ora (278 rooms). Also the hotel chains Le Méridien, Renaissance and Rixos welcomed their new properties in Istanbul.
TOPHOTELPROJECTS currently counts 44 hotel construction projects with more than 9,100 beds in Turkey. The largest construction project is the Crystal Shine Resort & Spa (TOPHOTELPROJECTS Nr. 11181) in Belek with 840 rooms, opening is scheduled for August 2013.