Agilysys Announces Latest Version of Visual One™ Software Suite
Comprehensive Solution Includes New Features, Enhanced Functionality
The latest version of the Visual One suite offers improvements in virtually every area, including accounting, activities, operations, reporting and security. The enhancements include:
- Rental functionality in GolfPro that allows for cart rental management and maintenance;
- Spa Management pricing strategies that enable hotels to set service prices based on demand;
- Improved statistic and tax exemption tracking within the property management system;
- Two-way TravelClick interface that supports inventory items and service requests;
- New rate and availability calculator for easier agent booking;
- Enhanced interface to the Agilysys InfoGenesis™ POS system that displays guests' credit limits, payment methods and package codes; and
- An online shopping cart that enables guests to book rooms, spa appointments, tee times and activities with a single itinerary;
"Agilysys has always been a leader and an innovator in transforming the guest service experience, and we continue that commitment with our investment in the latest Visual One release," said Jim Dennedy, president and chief executive officer of Agilysys. "The system's enhanced features and functionality will enable hotels to engage more fully in the guest experience — from pre-arrival through post-departure — and, as a result, maximize guest wallet share. This industry-leading solution is more powerful than ever and is ideal for small to mid-sized resorts and hotels that want a robust yet flexible property management system."
Visual One v8.423 can be viewed at Insight 2013, the Agilysys user conference, which will be held Feb. 4-6 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando. For more information on Insight 2013, or to register for the conference, visit http://www.agilysys.com/html/hsg/insight13/index.html.
Director of Marketing
Agilysys is a leading technology company that provides innovative point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management and mobile and wireless solutions and services to the hospitality industry. The company's solutions and services allow property managers to better connect, interact and transact with their customers by streamlining operations, improving efficiency, increasing guest recruitment and wallet share, and enhancing the guest experience. Agilysys serves four major market sectors: Gaming, both corporate and tribal; Hotels, Resorts and Cruise; Foodservice Management; and Restaurants, Universities, Stadia and Healthcare. Agilysys operates throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with corporate services located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com.