ZDirect to Showcase its Two-Way Electronic Communication and Mobile Marketing Tools at ITB Berlin
- The world leader in Hospitality eCRM and eMarketing will be in Hall 25, Stand 150 at the Messe Berlin Exhibition Grounds March 6 to 10 to demonstrate how hoteliers can more effectively communicate with guests before, during and after their stay
"When it comes to guest communications, ZDirect quite literally speaks your language," said Caren de'Ath, ZDirect vice president of sales. "Using our multilingual ZMail® electronic communication platform, we deliver targeted email campaigns in a variety of dialects to every mobile device in the appropriate screen-size and format. From initial contact, to booking and beyond, ZDirect's always-accessible and dynamic two-way electonic communication tools work to build brand loyalty and trust which leads to new revenue streams and measurable results. Hotel marketers attending ITB Berlin will leave the ZDirect stand with a better understanding of how to communicate effectively with global travelers."
Because ZDirect has developed interfaces to all major PMS and CRS systems for its ZMail platform, hotels can centralize their entire electronic marketing initiatives and equip staff with the tools they need to track guest behavior and preferences across multiple platforms. ZDirect's patented Dynamic Content Engine uses that data to create individualized confirmations, pre-arrival emails, customer satisfaction surveys and more to up-sell a hotel's profitable amenities. The result is a highly personalized, on-going dialog and increased levels of interaction resulting in maximum profits.
"Communication goes both ways; that's why ZDirect is continually fortifying its mobile suite of tools to be easily responsive to guests," de'Ath said. "From our Mobile Passport and SMS Messaging to our recently launched Apple Passbook and new Responsive Email Design capabilities, ZDirect also is speaking the language of today's mobile-dependent travelers."
ZDirect's mobile suite is a complement to its ZMail® electronic communication platform. Mobile tools to be presented at ITB Berlin include:
- a service that enables hotel guests to access a hotel's most in-demand amenities, services and upgrades directly from their web-enabled mobile device. From ordering room service or scheduling a spa time to finding local attractions or just finding their way around the property, Mobile Passport's personalized mobile web portal puts guests in charge of their stay experience.
On-Property Text and SMS Messaging
- the most convenient and comfortable way that mobile travelers can communicate with the hotel, and vice versa, increasing satisfaction and driving incremental revenues.
- new integration that links directly from a hotel's property-management system to the Apple iOS 6 Passbook digital wallet. Using the ZMail® electronic communication platform, a guest's hotel confirmation becomes a mobile "pass" that is sent to an iPhone or iPod Touch and added to the mobile Passbook file. Since Passbook is time and location based, hotel confirmations automatically appear on the lock screen when and where the information is needed. As travelers get close to the hotel, their confirmations pop up for easy viewing.
Responsive Email Design
- a new service launched this month that ensures HTML emails appear on a guest's mobile web browser and email client in an appropriate manner depending on the device used. Through this service, ZDirect converts web content to mobile content for easier viewing.
ZDirect's eMarketing services are being used today by more than 2,000 hotels spanning six continents.
The company's electronic communications tools enable hoteliers to:
- Better manage custom databases
- Optimize delivery rates for each message via desktop and mobile
- Create e-Questionnaires on the fly – including queries for cancellations, meeting planners, and pre-stay requests – with the ability to edit existing forms or create new ones as needed
- Analyze statistical reports driven by interfaces to the hotel's PMS and CRS
- Personalize campaigns that boost brand loyalty and bottom line revenues
- Build opt-in subscribers
- Use purchasing habits and shopping preferences to attract the best customers
- Modify existing campaigns for last-minute promotions
- Establish a mobile web portal that is fully integrated with the hotel's PMS
- Leverage text and SMS to increase customer interaction and communication
About ITB Berlin and the ITB Berlin Convention
ITB Berlin 2013 will be taking place from Wednesday, 6 to Sunday, 10 March, and from Wednesday to Friday will be open to trade visitors only. Parallel with the trade show, the ITB Berlin Convention, the largest travel industry event of its kind in the world, will be held from Wednesday, 6 to Friday, 8 March 2013. More details are available at www.itb-convention.com. Azerbaijan is the Convention & Culture Partner of ITB Berlin 2013. Basic Sponsors of the convention are the World Tourism Forum Lucerne and Studiosus. ITB Berlin is the world's leading travel trade show. In 2012 a total of 10,644 exhibitors from 187 countries displayed their products and services to 172,000 visitors, who included 113,006 trade visitors.
Based in Hallandale Beach, Florida, ZDirect, an Enterprise Email Service Provider (ESP) for the Hospitality Industry, is a leading provider of electronic customer relationship management solutions for the hospitality industry. The maintenance of a single guest profile is essential for an effective eCRM strategy. With the Dynamic Content Engine and PMS integration, ZMail® automatically sends intelligent and personalized confirmations, pre-arrival emails and post-departure emails with guest satisfaction surveys via email, mobile communication, SMS, social networks and more. Learn about the real people behind every reservation. Let ZDirect help you convert your prospects to customers and your customers to loyal customers. Real People. Real Profiles. Real Results. www.zdirect.com
Phone: US (954) 376-3409.