Free Seminars across Europe: Social Media and Web Marketing for Hotels
Driving Higher Guest Satisfaction and Revenue - Free Seminars in London, Rome, Paris, Barcelona and Madrid
Social media has had a disruptive effect on the travel industry, and hotels are struggling to accommodate it. Where should you channel limited resources, and what kind of results can you expect?
- The Trend: How social media has transformed traveller behaviour and why online reputation management has become a critical function for hotels.
- Web Marketing: The role of social media, OTAs and your website in the traveller's path to booking decisions.
- Online Reputation Management: How to monitor, respond to and generate reviews and use online feedback to optimize guest satisfaction and revenue.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, online travel agencies and review portals: where to focus resources and what results to expect.
- The Tools: The latest technology for managing and tracking results in web marketing and reputation management.
- Q+A Panel Session: Your chance to ask the experts.
Who should attend?
This invitation-only seminar is for hotel executives, owners, directors and managers of sales, marketing, revenue and eCommerce, and any individuals responsible for social media and hotel marketing.
Space is limited – Request your seat today
Wednesday, May 15, 15:30 - 19:00 HUSA Barcelona
Friday, May 17, 10:00 - 13:30 Melia Galgos
Tuesday, May 21, 14:00 - 17:30 Hotel Napoleon
Wednesday, May 22, 14:00 - 17:30 Royal Garden Hotel
Friday, May 24, 09:30 - 13:00 Hotel Cicerone
Daniel Edward Craig, Founder, Reknown
Based in Vancouver, Daniel is a former hotel general manager and a leading expert in social media and online reputation management in the hotel industry. His articles are published worldwide, and he is a frequent speaker at industry conferences, including TripAdvisor Master Classes across North America. Visit www.reknown.com for more info.
Martin is the VP Marketing and Sales of WIHP (World Independent Hotels Promotion) an experienced marketing professional since 1995 with an education in PR and print advertising. Martin has been a hotel general manager for several years before joining WIHP and specialising in online hotel marketing.
Speakers and Sponsors
ReviewPro enables hoteliers to increase guest satisfaction and online revenue by more effectively managing their online reputation and presence in leading social media sites. The company provides the analysis, customer intelligence, competitive benchmarking and reporting needed to help hotel professionals more effectively manage their organization. ReviewPro aggregates hundreds of millions of social media mentions, in 35+ languages, from hundreds of the most relevant Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), review websites and social media platforms. Visit
WIHP is an online marketing agency for hotels focused on high return on investment campaigns. Through extensive technology development, tracking and big data analysis WIHP has become a leader in the field of online marketing for hotels by providing hotels with the tools and marketing strategies that drive direct bookings. Working with hundreds of hotels in Europe and around the world WIHP has a unique global view of hotel booking trends and paths and adapts marketing campaigns to generate the most bookings at the best possible price. ) Visit www.wihphotel.com for more information.
Phone: +34 934 520 069