Free webinar for hotels: Optimizing Reviews, Ratings and Revenue on OTAs
Barcelona, September 30th - Love 'em or not, online travel agencies are hugely popular with travelers and a vital distribution channel for hotels. But while hoteliers obsess over rates on OTAs and reviews on TripAdvisor, reviews also play a critical role in influencing traveler decisions on OTAs.
We bring in special guest Adam Anderson, Expedia's Director of Industry Relations, to discuss the importance of reviews and how to optimize your online brochure on Expedia.
- Trends: What you need to know about OTA consolidation, competition and metasearch
- Research: Results from Cornell's groundbreaking study on the relationship between reviews and pricing power on Travelocity
- Spotlight: The latest news, data and insight from Expedia Inc.
- Examples: Tips and techniques from top-performing hotels
- Tools: A look at ReviewPro's features for managing reviews on OTAs
- Q+A: Your chance to ask the experts
Space is limited – Interested hoteliers can sign up at reviewpro.com/ota-webinar.
Time & Date:
- One-hour webinar: Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- 11:00 Eastern Standard Time (17:00 Central European Time)
- Adam Anderson, Director of Industry Relations at Expedia
- Jennifer Rota, General Manager at Distrikt Hotel New York City
- Daniel Edward Craig, Founder of Reknown & Industry Advisor at ReviewPro
- Neil James, Director of Account Management at ReviewPro
ReviewPro is the world leader of Guest Intelligence solutions, with more than 55,000 hotels in 150 countries. ReviewPro's Global Review Index™ (GRI), the industry-standard online reputation score, is based on review data collected from more than 175 OTAs and review sites in over 45 languages. The company's cloud-based Guest Experience Improvement Suite™ includes Online Reputation Management, Guest Satisfaction Surveys, Auto Case Management, and an innovative Guest Messaging Hub. The tools and processes that ReviewPro provides enable clients to prioritize operational and service improvements to deliver better guest experiences and increase guest satisfaction, online rankings, and revenue.
For more information go to reviewpro.com