Free webinar for hotels: Optimizing Reviews, Ratings and Revenue on OTAs
Barcelona, September 30th - Love 'em or not, online travel agencies are hugely popular with travelers and a vital distribution channel for hotels. But while hoteliers obsess over rates on OTAs and reviews on TripAdvisor, reviews also play a critical role in influencing traveler decisions on OTAs.
We bring in special guest Adam Anderson, Expedia's Director of Industry Relations, to discuss the importance of reviews and how to optimize your online brochure on Expedia.
- Trends: What you need to know about OTA consolidation, competition and metasearch
- Research: Results from Cornell's groundbreaking study on the relationship between reviews and pricing power on Travelocity
- Spotlight: The latest news, data and insight from Expedia Inc.
- Examples: Tips and techniques from top-performing hotels
- Tools: A look at ReviewPro's features for managing reviews on OTAs
- Q+A: Your chance to ask the experts
Space is limited – Interested hoteliers can sign up at reviewpro.com/ota-webinar.
Time & Date:
- One-hour webinar: Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- 11:00 Eastern Standard Time (17:00 Central European Time)
- Adam Anderson, Director of Industry Relations at Expedia
- Jennifer Rota, General Manager at Distrikt Hotel New York City
- Daniel Edward Craig, Founder of Reknown & Industry Advisor at ReviewPro
- Neil James, Director of Account Management at ReviewPro
ReviewPro is the world leader of Guest Intelligence solutions, with more than 60,000 hotels in 150 countries. ReviewPro's Global Review Index™ (GRI), the industry-standard online reputation score, is based on review data collected from 175+ OTAs and review sites in 45+ languages. The company's cloud-based Guest Experience Improvement Suite includes Online Reputation Management, Guest Satisfaction Surveys, and Auto Case Management. ReviewPro also provides an AI-driven innovative Guest Experience Automation™ product to automate guest experience management for hotels. These tools and processes enable clients to prioritize operational and service improvements to deliver better guest experiences and increase guest satisfaction, online rankings, and revenue. reviewpro.com
About Shiji Group
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 4,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 74,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants, and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji develops a network of cloud technology platforms that facilitate data exchange by connecting businesses vertically and horizontally across related industries. The importance of cross-industry integration to connect all levels of the supply chain, from guests to distributors and suppliers of all types is a critical part of our mission. Our goal is to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of platforms that communicate securely and easily so our clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their guests.