Thought Leaders Debate the Future of Revenue Strategy, at Inaugural Revenue Strategy Summit (RSS)
Powered by Duetto, the RSS Will be Held November 12, 2013 at the Affinia Manhattan Hotel
Where can hotel professionals get guidance on how to leverage trends in technology, marketing and distribution to maximize revenue - as they network with the leading lights of the industry in an intimate, business-focused setting?
thought leaders and practitioners who will examine forces reshaping the hospitality industry and discuss how marketing and technology must evolve to meet new demands.
Distinguished speakers and panel participants at the event will include:
- Lee Pillsbury, Chief Executive Officer of Thayer Lodging
- Cindy Estes Green, CEO and Co-Founder, Kalibri Labs, LLC
- Gian M. Fulgoni, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of comScore, Inc.
- Andrew Mantis, SVP and Group Head of Merchant Information Services, MasterCard Advisors
- Thomas Botts, EVP and Chief Customer Officer, Denihan Hospitality Group
- Drew Patterson, CEO, Room 77
- Garth Gaston, Senior Vice President, Global Ecommerce, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Asif Khan, Founder and President Location Based Marketing Association
Topics will include: "The Data Explosion: Trends and Analysis," "Thriving in the New Environment," and "Brands and Innovation."
"An incredible group of thought leaders will converge on the inaugural Revenue StrategySummit," said Stacy Silver, President of Silver Hospitality Group (SHG) and conference host. "With innovation as its guiding theme, there is no better venue for any hotel professional to glean practical solutions for the most important questions facing hoteliers in today's dynamic marketplace."
The one-day conference will examine the future of revenue strategy disciplines such asrevenue management, distribution, e-commerce, loyalty marketing, sales and reputation management. It will combine education, networking, and high-level information exchange among an anticipated group of more than 150 hotel executives and respected industry leaders who are responsible for increasing revenue and optimizing demand.
For information on the Revenue Strategy Summit, or to attend as a guest orsponsor, visit www.revenuestrategysummit.com
A limited number of sponsorships are still available. For information, please contactStacy Silver at [email protected]