LUX* Valet is the newest reason to go to LUX*
iRiS Software Systems, the interactive award-winning interactive guest services application provider and their technology partner in the region Paoma Ltd (http://paoma.mu) have teamed up with LUX* Resorts to provide iRiS' Guest Valet application across all 5 LUX* resorts: LUX* Grand Gaube, LUX* Belle Mare, LUX* Le Morne, LUX* Ile de la reunion, LUX* Maldives.
luxury, that is spontaneous and authentic.
The resorts are conceived to Inspire, Surprise & Delight guests, by offering a distinctiveand imaginative lifestyle vacation experience, where guests can celebrate island life and enjoy light living.
"LUX* Valet, powered by iRiS, is a step further in our journey to help our guests makethe best of their precious holiday time, by providing surprising experiences in stunning natural settings; understated, uncluttered luxury supported by flawless service -this has been our mantra since the brand's launch in 2011. LUX* Valet is also a serious contribution to our sustainable development strategy, Tread Lightly, as it allows for the significant reduction of the amount of paper resorts normally place in the guest bedrooms", says Paul Jones, CEO, LUX* Resorts.
Allowing guests to access and interact with the complete range of facilities and serviceson offer at LUX* resort, iRiS Guest Valet is ideally suited to this philosophy. Designed for a room-based tablet, iRiS Guest Valet is an interactive, application that replaces the traditional guest welcome pack with up-to-date, live destination information. The multilingual app enables guests to purchase in-room dining, shop for products both internally and externally, book spa treatments, interact with hotel systems such as the TV or Room Controls, access local maps and attractions and even airport and flight information.
"We are very excited to be working with LUX* resorts. The Guest Valet app is the perfectfit for this amazing resort. It will enhance the guest experience and compliments LUX*'s 'Tread lightly' initiative as having all the information on an iPad reduces printing considerably." commented Jason Jefferys, CEO of iRiS Software Systems.
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
About iRiS Software Systems
* London-based iRiS Software Systems Ltd is an award-winning interactive guestservices application creator, providing apps designed for hotels, cruise lines and restaurants. The iRiS applications are designed to improve the guest experience, increase revenues and reduce costs, improve communications between guests and staff and provide a smart marketing tool. Both tablet and mobile phone applications are available
* iRiS Valet is the award-winning, interactive, multi-lingual guest services app. The iRiSF&B Suite is a world-leading multi-lingual, digital menu, sommelier and bar application
* More than 200 hotels worldwide currently work with iRiS Valet and/or iRiS F&B
* Luxury hotel group, Kempinski Hotels has selected iRiS Software as a key guestservices technology provider and is installing iRiS applications across its worldwide network
iRiS works with other major hotel brands including: Mandarin Oriental, Orient Express,Starwood, Hilton, Accor, Swire, as well as with a number of independents
* iRiS has representation across every continent with major offices in UK, USA and Asia.Countries with iRiS installations include: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Mauritius, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Russia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, India, Kenya, Malta, Turkey, Qatar and Australia
* iRiS won the 2012 Travolution Technological Innovation Award for its market-leadingiRiS Valet application that allows guests to view hotel facilities and book services at the touch of a button.
Press release distributed December 18th 2013 by Laura Barnes on behalf of iRiSSoftware Systems. For more information, email: [email protected]