Phocuswright-RateGain Webinar VIDEO: Being Competitive in a World of Dynamic Pricing
Price has always been an important factor during the search, shop, buy process, but new technologies and the proliferation of mobile devices have sharpened pricing's influence. Dynamic pricing has moved from a niche strategy to becoming a mainstream trend. Airlines, hoteliers and other travel segments are deploying sophisticated merchandising platforms to deliver unique bundles and personalized offers to travelers. In addition, what had previously been purchased on a laptop or desktop can now be bought on mobile devices – at any time, from anywhere. This untethered planning process has changed travel behavior, giving new significance to the role pricing plays in travel decisions.
industry along with Phocuswright hosted a webinar on 11th Dec 2013 on 'Being Competitive in a World of Dynamic Pricing'.
This RateGain sponsored webinar investigated the impact of price on travel behavior –especially dynamic pricing – in order to remain competitive in this ever-connected, ever- mobile market place.
Key topics included:
- An assessment of key consumer behavior trends, including an overview of how consumers approach and engage in travel planning (destination selection, shopping and purchasing)
- Top technology and innovation trends impacting the role of pricing – including the emergence of personalized offers
- The impact of mobile planning on the way travel is planned and booked
- An examination of today's pricing landscape, including emerging dynamic pricing models
- A look at pricing strategies that most influence consumer decisions, including examples of how suppliers are using dynamic pricing successfully
- Bhanu Chopra, Founder & CEO, RateGain (Presenter)
- Norm Rose, Sr. Technology & Corporate Market Analyst, PhoCusWright (Presenter)
- Lorraine Sileo, Sr. Vice President Research, PhoCusWright (Moderator)
Click here for the webinar slides.
Phone: +91 (0) 120-4246781
About RateGain :
Founded in 2004, RateGain is a leading provider of cloud-based innovative solutions for the Travel and Hospitality industry. RateGain provides latest technology in the field of Revenue, Reputation and Online distribution. With continued innovation and excellence in customer focus, the company serves over 12,000 clients and numerous industry partners globally.
For more information, please visit www.rategain.com