Starwood Capital Group Acquires Four Pillars Hotels
"Four Pillars offers high-quality, full-service, four-star hotels in superb locations," said Kevin Colket, Senior Vice President at Starwood Capital Group. "We look forward to building on the company's operational excellence and its longstanding client focus."
The portfolio's properties include:
- Cotswold Water Park: A modern, 328-room hotel located in the heart of the Cotswolds.
- Tortworth Court: A 190-room, Grade II-listed Victorian mansion hotel surrounded by 30 acres of parkland.
- Oxford Spires: A 174-room hotel located within a half-mile of Oxford's city center.
- Oxford Thames: A newly expanded, 84-room hotel located in the countryside just three miles from Oxford.
- Oxford Witney: A contemporary, 87-room hotel set near the historic market town of Witney.
- Oxford Abingdon: A 66-room hotel managed by Four Pillars located in the historic town of Abingdon-on-Thames.
About Starwood Capital Group
Starwood Capital Group is a private alternative investment firm with a core focus on global real estate, energy infrastructure and oil & gas. The Firm and its affiliates maintain ten offices in four countries around the world, and currently have more than 2,200 employees. Starwood Capital Group has raised over $40 billion of equity capital since its inception in 1991, and currently manages more than $51 billion in assets. The Firm has invested in virtually every category of real estate on a global basis, opportunistically shifting asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as it perceives risk/reward dynamics to be evolving. Over the past 26 years, Starwood Capital Group and its affiliates have successfully executed an investment strategy that involves building enterprises in both the private and public markets. Additional information can be found at starwoodcapital.com.