Global CEOs to Attend IHIF 2014 in Record Numbers
International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF) at the InterContinental Berlin 3-5 March than in any previous year.
is the largest gathering of its kind, consistently attracting the most senior professionals from across the hotel investment industry," said Kerry Gumas, president & chief executive officer of Questex Media Group LLC, the event's manager. "The conference addresses all the main areas influencing and affecting the hotel investment industry."
Michael Hirst OBE, Consultant to Founder Patron of IHIF, CBRE Hotels, will moderate TheWorld According to the Global CEOs session with panellists Jim Abrahamson, President & Chief Executive Officer, Interstate Hotels & Resorts; Sébastien Bazin, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Accor; Eric Danziger, President & Chief Executive Officer, Wyndham Hotel Group; Henri Giscard d'Estaing, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Club Méditerranée; and Michael Glennie, President & Chief Operating Officer, FRHI Hotels & Resorts.
On his forthcoming session, Hirst said: "Every year this panel is the must-attend scene-setter and establishes the tone for the rest of the conference. I will be asking the panellists about their vision for their businesses, the strategies they are adopting for future prosperity and growth and their leadership values. I'll be probing their investment sources and development opportunities, so we can get a better understanding whether they believe we really are entering a sustained period of growth in the economy and what challenges the hotel sector continues to face in terms of new markets and changing guest demands."
The World According to the Global CEOs session is scheduled Tuesday 4 March from9.55 to 10.45 in the InterContinental Berlin's Potsdam Ballroom.
The IHIF 2014 programme includes more than 30 chief executive officers fromthroughout the global hotel community including:
- Arnaud Bertrand, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, HouseTrip
- Richard Solomons, Chief Executive Officer, IHG
- Anders Nissen, Chief Executive Officer, Pandox AB
- Clive Hillier, Chief Executive Officer, Vision Hospitality Asset Management
- Jim Abrahamson, President & Chief Executive Officer, Interstate Hotels & Resorts
- Sébastien Bazin, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Accor
- Eric Danziger, President & Chief Executive Officer, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Henri Giscard d'Estaing, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Club Méditerranée
- Michael Glennie, President & Chief Operating Officer, FRHI Hotels & Resorts
- Ian Schrager, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Ian Schrager Company
- Alan Leibman, Chief Executive Officer, Kerzner International
- Josep Ejarque, Chief Executive Officer, Explora
- Giorgio Palmucci, Chief Executive Officer, Hotelturist S.p.A
- Navneet Bali, Chief Executive Officer, Meininger Hotels
- Duncan Berry, Chief Executive Officer, Choice Hotels Europe, UK
- Robert Hornman, Chief Executive Officer, Worldhotels
- Budl Tirtawisata, Chief Executive Officer, Panorama Group
- Ramiro Alem, Chief Executive Officer, CAT-Cámara Argentina de Turismo
- Jonathan Hubbard, Chief Executive Officer Northern Europe – Hotels and
- Hospitality Group, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Sean C. Worker, Chief Executive Officer, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality
- Paul Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, Kew Green Hotels
- Dr. Edward Wojakovski, Chief Executive Officer, Tonstate
- Denis Sorin, Chief Executive Officer, Mangalis Management Group
- Francisco J. Meliá Fullana, Chief Executive Officer, Centro Canalejas Madrid S.L
- Christoph Härle, Chief Executive Officer Continental Europe - Hotels &
- Hospitality, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Wolfgang M. Neumann, President & Chief Executive Officer, The Rezidor Hotel Group
- Jean-Philipps Chomette, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Algonquin
- Federico Gonzalez Tejera, Chief Executive Officer, NH Hotel Group
- Chris Bolton, Chief Executive Officer, Yoo Group
- Frank Wolfe, Chief Executive Officer, Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals
- Susan Harmsworth, MBE Chief Executive Officer, ESPA International (UK) Ltd
A new focus for 2014 is a session dedicated to understanding how tourism ministersfrom around the globe are attracting new investment to their regions. More information on this session will follow next week.
IHIF is known as THE place where deals get done and is Europe'slargest gathering of senior-level global hotel industry leaders. Visit www.berlinconference.com for full programme details and to register for the 2014 event. Advance rate registration ends Friday 7 February.
Follow IHIF 2014 on Twitter @IHIF_News and use #IHIF2014 to stay up to date with thelatest news from the leading annual meeting place for the industry.
Phone: +44 (0)7771 686202
Questex is a leading global business information and events company serving corporate and government clients and industries that are driving economic growth and business innovation around the world.
The company drives business investment, innovation and demand-creation in the markets it serves by bringing together investors, buyers, sellers and professionals through its over 120 trade shows, conferences and other business events, informing them through more than 100 business media and information products and supporting clients with a comprehensive platform of marketing solutions. Questex"s industry-focused business units include Life Sciences & Healthcare, Hospitality & Travel, Beauty & Wellness, Technology & Telecom groups.
Questex is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. The company employs over 350 dedicated professional staff members, who are located in offices throughout the United States, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. For more information, visit questex.com.