[INFOGRAPHIC] Net Affinity Release ‘SIX Essential Tips for a Successful Mobile Strategy for Hotels”
The SIX Essential Tips for a Successful Mobile Strategy…for Hotels
- Have a Mobile Website A mobile website is no longer a luxury, it's a necessity! • In the past 12 months, hotels have witnessed an average of 46% mobile traffic growth • 1 in 3 visits are from a mobile device
- Create Mobile Specific Rateplans Mobile Bookings are poised to grow exponentially over the next few years and with this comes a need to have mobile specific rateplans. • It is predicted that by 2015, 20% off all hotel bookings will be made via mobile devices.*
- Upload Quality Images Imagey Sells! Upload a selection of your high quality images to your mobile website. • Image Galleries receive the 2nd highest interaction on a mobile device.*
- Develop a Mobile Marketing strategy With exponential growth in mobile traffic and bookings, consider having a mobile marketing strategy to be found via paid and organic search results. • Google Search Mobile queries grew by 46% in 2013, with 43% of all hotel search queries now made via a mobile device.*
- Hold availability for last minute mobile bookings Mobile bookings lead time is getting shorter; to grow your mobile revenue, try holding some last room availability where possible. • Currently 31% of Mobile Hotel bookings are made for a stay within a 72hr period.*
- Go Social with Mobile 2015 is the year to leverage Social media via mobile, Ensure you are encouraging social media interaction via your mobile website. • Mobile Monthly Active Users on Facebook increased by over 45% YOY to 874m.
Mobile Monthly Active Users on Twitter increased by over 37% YOY to 184m.
Net Affinity has recognised the potential for mobile within the hospitality industry for the past number of years and has invested in research and development, in recent months they have launched an updated version of their mobile web app. Their Mobile Web app combines the Net Affinity multi-screen booking Engine with their Mobile Website Design to give hotels a complete mobile booking solution.
Hotels. Our services include Website Design, Digital Marketing and Booking Engine Technology. Our culture of award winning design and innovation together with a keen eye for emerging trends allows us to deliver services that directly impact on growing revenue for our clients. As experienced hoteliers we have a genuine and wholehearted passion in providing a complete customer centric service to our customers. We pride ourselves on the development of a relationship that allows us to nurture your business and ensure our success is your success.