Red Roof announces new development team to support brand extension and expansion into new geographies
country, has named a new development team that's charged with taking the company to the next level and has recently launched Red Roof PLUS+, a brand extension, at more than 31 locations across the country.
full speed ahead with a recently launched brand extension, an aggressive growth strategy, and an infrastructure to support it," says Phil Hugh, Chief Development Officer, Red Roof Inn. Hugh adds, "By year end the brand expects to have well over 400 properties."
In order to move its plans forward quickly and efficiently under Hugh's leadership, RedRoof has implemented Team Grow, an increased franchise development staff. The team is comprised of experienced and passionate executives who collectively bring years of sales, development and management expertise to Red Roof.
- Matthew Hostetler, Senior Vice President of Franchise Sales and Development directly leading the development sales team.
- Jeff Stephenson, Senior Franchise Development Director: Oklahoma and Texas territories.
- Timothy Means, Franchise Development Director: New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Eastern New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine territories.
- Keith Worsham, Franchise Development Director: Western Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware territories.
- Kyle Krumwiede, Franchise Development Director: Florida, the I- 95 corridor in Georgia and South Carolina territories.
- Scott Pokorny, Franchise Development Director: Washington, Oregon, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois territories.
- Robert Uyeno, Franchise Development Director: California territory.
- Rich Brown, Franchise Development Director: Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico territories.
- Diane Banks, Franchise Development Director: Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama territories.
- Chris Cua, Franchise Development Director: Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Western New York, Western Pennsylvania territories.
The company's growth markets include California, Texas and Florida which will featureelements of the NextGen® concept: modern furniture, flat screen TVs, vessel sinks, wood-like floors, as well as additional electrical outlets for iPads®, iPhones® and laptops, rest suite beds by Serta®, high-end bedding, and lobby featuring a stone accent wall.
The new brand extension Red Roof PLUS+ features 100% NextGen design plus a 100%smoke free designation, 36HD channels and will also include a new Premium room type. Red Roof's new Premium room includes all the modern and sleek amenities of the NextGen renovation but also includes complimentary bottled water, popcorn, orange juice, trail mix and two Nature Valley® granola bars as well as refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, iron and ironing board and hairdryer. Guests will also enjoy enhanced in-room communication and an additional pillow for improved guest comfort.
For the fourth consecutive year, Red Roof Inn has earned the highest customersatisfaction score among its economy lodging competitors according to the ReviewMetrix™ Consumer Satisfaction Index. Guests ranked Red Roof's rooms, service, cleanliness and its overall value, higher than its economy brand competitors. Additionally Red Roof has been named the "Best Budget Hotel Brand" in USA Today's 10Best Readers' Choice Awards poll. The Best Budget Hotel Brand designation is an indicator of the loyalty of guests who over the years have demonstrated that value remains king.
About Red Roof®
Red Roof is a leader in the economy lodging industry with franchised, corporate-managed, and corporate-owned properties, serving millions of guests each year. With coast-to-coast locations, Red Roof has over 500 properties in the U.S. Red Roof is also expanding internationally to Brazil, Canada, Thailand and Japan. The primary goal at Red Roof is to provide customers a savings without sacrificing comfort. The brand has been investing significantly to renovate and upgrade hotels nationwide with sleek and modern NextGen® redesign elements. The Red Roof NextGen hotels feature updated, stylish and home-like interior and exterior designs that demonstrate the Red Roof dedication to providing customers with an affordable stay in a clean, comfortable and modern room. The company is rolling out Red Roof PLUS+®, an enhanced Upscale Economy® offering at a value price, committed to "Adding More Wow to Your Stay!®". Nice Place. Nice Price® is what every consumer can expect when they stay at any Red Roof location. Red Roof also offers franchisees Genuine Relationships. Real Results.™. The Red Roof loyalty program, RediCard®, is the richest in the industry rewarding members with free nights with only 7,000 points, advance notice of special offers, and complimentary bottled water each day of their stay. Traveling with your pet? Don't forget that at Red Roof 'you stay happy, pets stay free' as one well-behaved pet is welcome per room, nationwide. For more information or reservations, call 800.RED.ROOF (800.733.7663) or visit www.redroof.com.