Bartech to Showcase the Latest in Minibar Innovation and Design at HI Connect Design 2014
Latest advances in minibar design and automation to be featured in eight concept room vignettes at annual industry showcase
Nashville, Tenn. -- Bartech, the leader in automatic, profit-generating minibar solutions for the global hospitality industry,has announced its participation in this year's HI Connect Design, a three-day event featuring vignette hotel environments created by some of the hotel industry's most prominent designers, architects and suppliers. The show will take place at Nashville's Gaylord Opryland Resort, from April 2-4, 2014.
- The Luxury Room (#C4) by Joyce DESIGN Group, featuring Bartech's innovative eDrawer minibar, designed to maximize space in the guestroom.
- The Upscale Room (#B13) by 1213ID, featuring Bartech's classic two C41 minibars.
- The Tech Room (#C3) by HI Connect Design, exhibiting Bartech's recently released Neotray.
- The Boutique Room (#A4) by DPOV Interiors, featuring a C46 minibar with custom pink frame and frosted glass door.
- The Modern Room (#B5) by Cuningham Group Architecture, showcasing Bartech's C41 minibar with an opaque glossy black glass door.
- The Wellness Suite Room (#D12) by Patricia McClintock & Associés Inc., which will include an H41 minibar from Bartech with a custom frosted glass door.
- Vignette #D6 by the Stroud Group, featuring a C32 minibar with a custom logo-embellished frosted glass door.
- The Luxury Room (#D1) by Design Force Corporation, illustrating Bartech's C41 minibar with glossy black door.
The fully customizable Bartech minibars that will be on display at HI Connect are created to maximize revenue and save hoteliers time and money through increased efficiency. Enhancing the ambiance of each room setting, Bartech's automatic minibars will furnish designers with the latest in minibar style and functionality. All feature tailored design options, along with a choice of five methods of central server communication between the minibars and hotel's property management system. To streamline hotel operations, simplify inventory control and minimize loss, Bartech's automatic minibars feature infrared, magnetic or micro-switch sensor technology that notifies the PMS when an item has been removed.
"We are thrilled to be showcasing some of the industry's most innovative guest room design trends," said Bruno Agrario, Bartech's Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "Taking part in HI Connect demonstrates that while Bartech minibars are designed to increase revenues, convenience and efficiency of the minibar operation, they also augment and optimize a room's environment with a diverse range of styles."
Bartech is the only automatic minibar vendor to offer fully customizable design options. Models can be built to any size and specification to blend with guestroom décor and can be customized with choice of wooden or glass door with the hotel's logo.
Bartech products are also widely recognized for their advanced technology features, including the use of micro-switch sensors that can detect an item's weight, and web based minibar management software that can keep track of guest room purchases from any location. Last year, Bartech introduced the Neotray, an innovative new in-room point-of-sale device that allows hotels to automatically post charges in real time to the Property Management System (PMS). The Neotray provides hotels with a simple and convenient method of offering in-room, non-refrigerated products to their guests. All consumed items can be tracked through Bartech's proprietary management software, making refilling more efficient while reducing overhead costs and generating additional revenue.
For more than 20 years, Bartech has been a pioneer and a leader in the field of minibar design and technology for the global hospitality industry. Since introducing the world's first open-display automatic minibar, Bartech has developed a stellar reputation as the provider of the industry's most powerful and sophisticated solutions to manage hotel minibar operations. With its minibars used in installations in more than 60 countries, Bartech has been selected by many of the most prestigious hotel chains and independent properties worldwide. With an in-house R&D department and worldwide customer support, Bartech is dedicated to continuously enhancing product design, software and system integration with the latest technologies, in order to meet the growing needs of the industry for increased profit and efficiency. For more information, please visit www.bartech.com
Phone: +1 (702) 834 5739