glh Increases Relationship with Infor
London Hotel Leader Completes Second Phase of Infor EzRMS Deployment
- Owner of the Guoman and Thistle hotel brands, glh is London's largest owner-operator hotel company.
- The glh global owner-operator has a 10 year strategy to become the world's best managed hospitality company, using big data to deliver the best guest-centered experience in the industry across 100 cities.
- Following the successful deployment of Infor EzRMS throughout 19 owned properties, glh has now deployed EzRMS across a further 10 managed properties under the Thistle brand.
- Infor EzRMS revenue management treats bookable hotel nights as a perishable commodity and helps optimize revenue by forecasting and modeling demand and delivering recommendations for optimal room pricing.
- Deployed via the cloud, glh will use the EzQuote, EzContract and EzRegion modules to help optimize revenues and improve insight into the business.
- When rolled out to all properties, glh will help standardize its revenue management processes on EzRMS. Future plans involve the development of business intelligence analytics and granular insight into financial data.
"While the industry rushes to take even more decision making out of the hotels, glh is moving to put even more back in, giving autonomy to our individual hotels, and a key part of this is revenue management and clear, deep insight into the most lucrative contracts for that property," said Lynn Connon, Head of Pricing, Revenue Management Systems & Process, glh. "Infor EzRMS is a key part of this strategy."
"The successful deployment of this second phase shows the strength of the relationship between glh and Infor," said Wolfgang Emperger, vice president, Infor Hospitality EMEA. "By standardizing revenue management processes across such a diverse portfolio of properties, glh will establish a platform that will encourage entrepreneurial drive and growth throughout its hotels."
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers