First Hyatt Place Hotel Opens in Southern China
Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen opens at the heart of Shenzhen
opening of Asia Pacific's first-ever Hyatt Place hotel in the Dongmen district of Shenzhen, a southern Chinese city bordering Hong Kong. Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen marks the official arrival of the Hyatt Place brand in China, a brand that has been designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers by offering an innovative service concept, modern design and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
and to introduce the Hyatt Place brand to China"
"We are delighted to announce the opening of the first Hyatt Place hotel in Shenzhen,and to introduce the Hyatt Place brand to China," said Larry Tchou, group president, Asia Pacific, Hyatt Hotels Corporation. "Hyatt continues to grow the Hyatt Place brand strategically and thoughtfully in key markets, which provide new and existing guests with more options when they are traveling in China and throughout the world. The Hyatt Place brand was designed from the insight of our guests' appreciation for approachable style, where design and quality is delivered in a very simple and affordable fashion, offering a seamless travel experience for guests, and we are delighted with this new choice for travelers visiting the dynamic city of Shenzhen."
About Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen
Conveniently located near the popular Shenzhen Dongmen Shopping District, HyattPlace Shenzhen Dongmen is easily accessible via subway or taxi from the airport and train station, and is within a short distance from the Luohu business district.
Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen offers:
- 144 roomy rooms, all of which feature a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and most of which offer Cozy Corner with sectional sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary hot breakfast for guests served daily, featuring a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 1,185 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting space
- 24/7 Market serving made-to-order salads, sandwiches, entrees and desserts around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees, premium house beverages and cocktails
- A Gallery Kitchen featuring sit-down dining for lunch and dinner hours with authentic, local flavors as well as simple western comfort food
- A 24-hour gym, offering advanced cardiovascular equipment
- Free public computers with internet access and remote printing
"It is an honor for me and the entire Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen team to be part ofthe first Hyatt Place hotel opening in China," said Maria Yue, general manager, Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen. "Shenzhen is a city with true international appeal, attracting business and leisure travelers from all around the world. No matter why guests are visiting, we are confident Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while away from home."
The term "Hyatt" is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt HotelsCorporation or one or more of its affiliates.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 12 premier brands and 679 properties in 54 countries, as of September 30, 2016. The Company's purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to create value for shareholders, build relationships with guests and attract the best colleagues in the industry. The Company's subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences and vacation ownership properties, including under the Park Hyatt®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Andaz®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt™, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™ and Hyatt Residence Club® brand names and have locations on six continents. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.