Cendyn/ONE™ Honored with Eight Communicator Awards for Superior Website Design and Online Advertising from International Academy of Visual Arts
Cendyn/ONE Honored with Prestigious Communicator Awards for Three Outstanding Hotel Websites and Five Online Advertising Campaigns
IAVA honored Cendyn/ONE for its work with the following clients:
- Lost Valley Ranch received a Gold Award of Excellence. Cendyn/ONE provided Lost Valley Ranch with a completely redesigned website with bold images and a distinctive voice that reflects the ranch's commitment to genuine hospitality and personalized guest experiences.
- The Georgian Terrace received a Gold Award of Excellence. Cendyn/ONE elevated The Georgian Terrace website with a modern, sophisticated look and user friendly navigation.
- OPAL Collection received a Gold Award of Excellence. Cendyn/ONE created the OPAL Collection brand from the ground up, resulting in vibrant website and clear navigation that leads readers through the site's extensive content and multiple properties.
- Rosewood Hotels & Resort Jumby Bay campaign received a Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn/ONE created a dynamic campaign with bright images and evocative language that showcases the idyllic feel of the resort.
- Hotel del Coronado Weddings campaign received a Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn/ONE highlighted the resort's fairy-tale like wedding offerings and romantic beachfront setting.
- Omni Resorts La Costa Best Rate campaign received a Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn/ONE created a unique collage ad that highlights multiple images of the resort through bold photography and seamless animation.
- The Breakers Palm Beach HMF campaign received a Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn/ONE created a sleek and glamorous campaign that reflects the restaurant's classic Palm Beach appeal.
- The Lodge at Woodloch Relaxation campaign received a Silver Award of Distinction. Cendyn/ONE crafted a tranquil and evocative campaign that invites viewers to experience true relaxation at this luxurious spa resort.
"We are honored to be recognized by the International Academy of the Visual Arts forour innovative website design and successful online campaigns for several major clients," says Tim Sullivan, President of Cendyn/ONE. "We are grateful for our continued partnership with each of them."
A part of the Cendyn portfolio, Cendyn/ONE provides a cloud-based software and servicesplatform that delivers an integrated view of guest history, value, behavior, desire, intent and engagement, which is leveraged to drive higher marketing ROI while increasing overall guest satisfaction and loyalty. Our team of experts in data integration, analysis and optimization seamlessly combine first and third party data sources to deliver dynamically generated, one-to-one marketing and advertising across all digital channels: Email, Web, Display, Mobile, Video, Social and Search. For more information, visit Cendyn/ONE or call 855.795.4832.
About The Communicator Awards:
Founded by communication professionals two decades ago, The Communicator Awardsis the leading international awards program honoring the best in advertising, corporate communications, public relations and identity work for print, video, interactive and audio. This year's Communicator Awards received thousands of entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest and most prestigious awards of its kind in the world. Please visit www.communicatorawards.com for more information. The Communicator Awards is sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a "Who's Who" of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms. Please visit www.iavisarts.org for a full member list and more information.
Phone: +1-561-419- 2262
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise spend levels in excess of $1 billion. For more information on Cendyn, visit www.cendyn.com.