pasUNITY announces record time back office migration of leading luxury hotel management company to their Custom Cloud
pasUNITY announced today that they just completed the migration of one of the world's Top 100 global hotel management companies. With less than 6 days of resource effort, pasUNITY elevated more than 400 centralized accounting users into a private Custom Cloud infrastructure. "Timing and execution are crucial to a project of this magnitude. No company can afford down time, and our team has virtually eliminated that long and tedious process using our next generation tools," says Bill Euler, President and CEO of pasUNITY. "pasUNITY offered the flexibility and fluid planning necessary to make this project successful," states the customer, "Due to their unparalleled attention and responsiveness, pasUNITY beat promised delivery by ½ a day."
- pasUNITY established a test environment and provided access for the customer within 48 hours of project kickoff that included a complete backup of their existing production system.
- pasUNITY worked with the customer to meticulously test the private Custom Cloud hosting infrastructure and assist with technical aspects of the cutover to include automated user provisioning.
- As a part of the transition plan, pasUNITY engaged with the customer's IT department early on, performed all end-user connectivity testing and ensuring that accounts were activated and validated prior to the go-live date.
- pasUNITY successfully lifted the client's server operating system and database edition to a more modern platform
- pasUNITY added significant new functionality surrounding accessibility, help desk ticketing, self-help resources, and solution management tools.
Within two weeks of the initial start date, the customer was able to complete testing of the application design, connectivity, and provisioning tools with guidance and basic training, by leveraging the pasUNITY tailored web portal. "The web portal made access, administration and oversight so much easier," states the customer.
Once testing was completed, pasUNITY successfully migrated, and released into production, all customer databases, properties and users in less than 24 hours.
"We have quickly evolved well beyond simply supporting application deployment and software as a service. We now offer a hybrid model which is fully integrated to all the customer's locations, applications and third parties, whether centralized or on-premise, offering best in class centralization tools, tailored application management support, and more is on the way" Euler states.
Located in Gaithersburg, MD, PAS has been providing back-office expertise to a global client base, including top hotel chains, independent hotels, luxury resorts, boutique hotels, and casinos, for almost 30 years. With over 1,000 hotel and casino installations in over 87 countries, PAS has a proven record of success. PAS brings experience and best practice solutions to your business. For more information: www.profact.com
pasUNITY provides an infrastructure that can easily and quickly integrate on premise applications and cloud-based applications. Included with pasUNITY is an accounting centric, suite of technology services which enable the development, execution and governance of such processes. pasUNITY integrations can connect many combinations of applications, services, and data across an unlimited number of locations and business units - departments, clients, suppliers, partners and companies. For more information: www.pasunity.com