iRiS Software Systems at HITEC 2014
L.A, June 23rd, 2014:iRiS Software Systems, the multi award-winning guest facing apps provider will be attending the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition & Conference (HITEC) 2014 for the fourth year running to showcase their suite of apps.
industry peers and experts, and an unparalleled trade show showcasing the latest products and services from over 300 companies, occupying more than 130,000 square feet.
The company has increased the size of their stand to a 600 square foot booth at thisyear's event, which is nearly double the size of the previous year, in order to accommodate the increased demand for meetings and to showcase their growing range of guest facing apps. This year's booth design will include two "demo areas" to demonstrate their latest products and integrations.
This year, iRiS will be inviting attendees to participate in their 'iBeacon Message Hunt'competition and will be giving away their award-wining iRiS Web Valet product to one lucky hotel property. iBeacons will be strategically placed on a number of participating partner booths across the show floor, sending push notifications to attendees' smartphones, provided they have downloaded the iRiS Mobile Valet app beforehand. Once participants have collected at least three messages, they are invited to visit the iRiS booth #741 to be entered into the competition in order to stand a chance to win iRiS Web Valet for a year at the property of their choice. iRiS Web Valet, one of the latest additions in the iRiS product suite, is a responsive guest services solution that works on any guest device via a browser, including laptops, tablets, smartphones and web-enabled TV's.
"We are especially excited about this year's HITEC event. Over the last twelve monthswe have experienced tremendous growth as a company, developed a key strategic partnership with MICROS and we have created the most innovative guest facing applications yet to hit the hospitality market, which will be unveiled at this year's show in LA." commented Marc Jarvis, Vice President Global Marketing at iRiS Software Systems.
In addition, iRiS are excited about their first live site in Los Angeles coinciding withHITEC. The Shore Hotel in Santa Monica, a unique eco-conscious hotel within 30 minutes of the LA convention center, will go live with iRiS Mobile Valet before the start of the event. iRiS Mobile Valet enables hotels to offer a world-class guest services application which guests can easily download to their own device. The app brings hotel facilities and services to life in any language, which improves the guest experience while increasing revenues for the hotel.
The Shore Hotel deployment is the latest of many joint deployments with MICROSSystems, one of the leading providers of information technology solutions for the hospitality and retail industries. Earlier in the year, MICROS Systems added iRiS Software System's hospitality guest service applications to their hosted MICROS Commerce Platform™ (MCP).
MICROS' recently released MCP provides for the integration of content across a singlesite, including the integration of multiple third-party solutions. iRiS' award-winning guest service applications, iRiS Valet, iRiS F&B, iRiS Lobby, iRiS Mobile Concierge and iRiS Spa will now be part of the MCP community.
"The partnership validates our position as a leading platform for guest facingapplications and enables us to continue investing in our core technology. By bringing together operational and guest-facing products, our customers can deliver the kind of services already enjoyed by the airline and banking sectors. Our joint offering allows customers to be more flexible with their business models, drive new revenues and maintain stronger communications with guests pre, during and post-stay. This is a very exciting time for the industry as a whole and MICROS is ideally positioned to help the industry deliver on its goals." stated Chris Atkin, iRiS Chief Commercial Officer.
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
About iRiS Software Systems
* London-based iRiS Software Systems Ltd is an award-winning interactive guestservices application creator, providing apps designed for hotels, cruise lines and restaurants. The iRiS applications are designed to improve the guest experience, increase revenues and reduce costs, improve communications between guests and staff and provide a smart marketing tool. Both tablet and mobile phone applications are available
* iRiS Valet is the award-winning, interactive, multi-lingual guest services app. The iRiSF&B Suite is a world-leading multi-lingual, digital menu, sommelier and bar application
* More than 200 hotels worldwide currently work with iRiS
* Luxury hotel group, Kempinski Hotels has selected iRiS Software as a key guestservices technology provider and is installing iRiS applications across its worldwide network. iRiS works with other major hotel brands including: Mandarin Oriental, Orient Express, Starwood, Hilton, Accor, Swire, as well as with a number of independents
* iRiS has representation across every continent with major offices in UK, USA and Asia .Countries with iRiS installations include: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Mauritius, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Russia, the UAE, India, Kenya, Malta, Turkey, Qatar and Australia.
* iRiS won the 2012 Travolution Technological Innovation Award for its market-leadingiRiS Valet application that allows guests to view hotel facilities and book services at the touch of a button. iRiS has won 'Most Innovative Hospitality Technology of 2013' Runner-Up at the HTNG Awards 2014.
For further information visit: www.iris.net or visit us at HITEC stand 741.
For more information, please email [email protected]