AmericInn –Trust International Partnership Yields Increased Hotel Bookings, Cost Efficiency, Website Traffic
Booking Volume increases Nearly 20 Percent with Trust´s Internet Booking Engine Trust|GuestBooker
technology has become a success story on many fronts for AmericInn's 12,500 hotel rooms in over 220 U.S. locations and Trust International:
- AmericInn logged a nearly 20% increase in booking volume with the implementation of the Trust|GuestBooker internet booking engine (IBE) on the AmericInn.com website in the past months. This is particularly significant, as bookings on hoteliers' own websites are the most cost efficient and profitable for them.
- The attractive white-labeled website uses the latest Trust|GuestBooker release, to streamline the rate offering by presenting only the most relevant rate offerings first to the consumer, suppressing less applicable "qualified" rates;
- AmericInn was the first to launch Trust's TripAdvisor TripConnect which allows AmericInn to display rates and availability on TripAdvisor and helps them drive traffic to AmericInn.com;
- The service scenario Trust is providing also includes 24/7/365 English language voice service for AmericInn, serviced 100% from Trust's Orlando Call Center. Trust handles AmericInn's multiple toll free lines as well as calls forwarding for several hotel properties.
"Our new IBE layout and navigation with Trust|GuestBooker was a big platform upgrade forAmericInn," stated AmericInn CEO Paul Kirwin. "We really wanted to create an Internet Booking Engine that our customers would feel comfortable with – fresh, easy-to-use but with full functionality and reporting behind it. That is what we´ve created with Trust, and it is only the beginning. We are very much looking forward to further developing the AmericInn.com platform and services with Trust's teams."
"We are very proud of the extremely positive results for AmericInn's internet business," said RichardWiegmann, Managing Director, Trust International. "The implementation phase is always crucial as it offers a unique opportunity to set up a highly customized website with seamless IBE integration and intuitive navigation to create the best possible first impression for website visitors. AmericInn recognized the value of supporting its new website with aggressive SEO and brand marketing efforts and that paid off handsomely for them"
Wiegmann added, "With AmericInn, we found a highly motivated partner who actively works with usto help mold future products and services for the benefit of their hotels."
Visit Trust at HITEC, June 23-26, 2014 in booth #1326 - Trust International &InnLink
AmericInn® is the largest mid-scale hotel brand in
About Trust International Hotel Reservation Services GmbH
Established in 1989 Trust International is renowned for its highly reliable reservation platform,continuous investment in systems and delivery of superior customer value.
- Christiane Seelgen, Trust International
Tel.+49 69 664 089 1503 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For The Americas
Julie Shepherd, Accentuate PR, Tel +1 815 479 1833 –Julie@accentuatepr.com
Accentuate PR for Trust International USA
Phone: +1 815 479 1833
Trust International is one of the world"s leading CRS providers and international hospitality partners. Trust"s services and supporting technologies help hotel chains and hospitality groups support their sales and marketing activities with the latest distribution solutions. The range of services includes CRS solutions and CRO software, connectivity to all GDS and OTA channels, Internet booking engines and third party integration to PMS, RMS and CMS systems. Trust International offers the full range of CRS-related products such as content management, business intelligence and commission payment services.
Via Trust"s own communication centers located in North America, Europe and The FarEast customers in 47 countries are served with private label telephone reservation, concierge and telemarketing services.
Established in 1989 Trust International is renowned for its highly reliable reservationplatform, continuous investment in systems and delivery of superior customer value.