Eleven Launches its New Conference Manager for Internet Access
ElevenOS with Conference Manager enables hotels to significantly increase their meeting room Internet revenue while delivering higher quality service
- Sleek, New Design: navigate the new user-friendly interface with ease
- Custom Network Names: create vanity wireless SSIDs for conferences
- Enhanced Search: get quicker results with better search & filter capabilities
- Improved Reporting: evaluate connections in the post-conference summary
- Better Security: give users "read-only" access to avoid unwanted changes
- Device Management: allow specific devices onto the network by MAC address
- Calendar Invites: export conferences to "iCal" format with one click
"Working closely with our partners, hotels and major brands, we've made it easy for network providers and hotel staff alike to easily provision and manage Internet access for their groups," said Eric Sullender, VP of products at Eleven. "We've also targeted these new features to meet HTNG's Conference Tool Best Practices, which have been adopted by many of the major hotel brands. We are excited to launch this new version of Conference Manager that should become the standard for managing group Internet in hotels."
The new Conference Manager is deeply integrated with popular hospitality hardware providers such as Ruckus, HP, Cisco, and Nomadix to enable hotel sales and catering staff to easily configure advanced connectivity options for conferences. Hotel staff can easily setup custom vanity wireless SSIDs so that each conference can have a unique, branded connection point, e.g., "HITEC 2014". Additionally, they can set up many often-requested options that used to require a call to the help desk, such as mapping wired ports for conference access, configuring network security options, and IP address assignments.
ElevenOS is hospitality's #1 provider-neutral software platform for managing guest Internet in hotels of all kinds. ElevenOS manages all aspects of the guest Internet experience, including portal pages, billing/authentication, bandwidth tiering and reporting. In addition to these new features, Conference Manager continues to enable event planners to:
- Better match demand and fairly allocate bandwidth by increasing bandwidth and users on the fly
- Promote branding and share conference information via customized event landing pages
- Increase revenue by bundling Internet with other services or allowing conference planners to sponsor premium Internet for attendees
- Optimize performance and evaluate needs for future planning by monitoring conference Internet usage
Eleven delivers compelling software that powers the online guest experience in hotels, with two key product lines: ElevenOS and ElevenGC, both of which run on Eleven's cloud-based platform. ElevenOS is hospitality's only cloud-based guest Internet platform that manages the online guest experience across multiple devices, multiple locations, and multiple network service providers. ElevenGC is a family of five-star guest computing solutions flexible enough to be deployed in business centers, lobbies, suites, club lounges, and more. All solutions provide powerful revenue management so hotels can remain competitive while adding incremental revenue to offset their guest technology investment. Eleven is rapidly becoming hospitality's guest technology standard and is relied on by thousands of hotels including nearly all of the major brands and leading boutiques. For more information, visit elevenwireless.com.