The Future Is Here: IDeaS Launches Advanced Revenue Management System
IDeaS G3 Revenue Management System leverages SAS® analytics, delivers breakthroughs in pricing technology to increase hotel revenues and profitability
The advanced features in IDeaS G3 Revenue Management System allow hotel revenue managers to capture more revenue opportunities—more often—by integrating strategic and innovative data elements into their decisions. The system is fully scalable, capable of creating pricing decisions for one property or worldwide estates. Guided workflows, informative dashboards and best-fit analytics models enable users to produce robust reports with extremely high levels of detail.
- Provides precise forecasting, inventory controls and pricing decisions, delivering maximum impact by room class and length of stay
- Forecasts and reports with greater accuracy using granular transaction data
- Maximizes revenue via next generation price optimization
- Assesses the impact of pricing decisions using risk-free "What-If" Analysis
- Improves staff efficiency and reduces time spent on tactical activities
- Elevates overall profitability and competitiveness
Developed originally in partnership with Hilton Worldwide, more than 2,000 properties are now live on IDeaS G3 RMS, with more coming online every day.
Scandic Hotels, an internationally renowned hotel group located throughout Scandinavia and Northern Europe, has been one of four charter clients for IDeaS G3 RMS and is seeing success with the solution.
"We're confident that the system's new approach to both pricing and optimization will continue to improve our revenue performance and keep us on the forefront of revenue management solutions," said Tom Blomquist, director of revenue and development for Scandic Hotels. "The SAS® analytics combined with the What-If Analysis feature are a huge leap forward, and we look forward to taking advantage of these benefits with IDeaS G3 RMS."
Extended Stay America, the largest owner/operated hotel chain in North America also recently announced plans to implement IDeaS G3 RMS across nearly 700 properties and 76,000 rooms by year-end 2014.
2014 has been a year of unprecedented growth and innovation at IDeaS, and IDeaS G3 RMS is the fourth major product release to solve new challenges facing the hospitality industry. Others include:
- IDeaS Mobile RMS, the world's first mobile app for making time-sensitive revenue decisions on the go.
- IDeaS Revenue Performance Insights™ (RPI), a highly visual, dynamic reporting and business intelligence software that greatly enhances the hotelier's ability to report, analyze and act on performance data.
- IDeaS Reputation Pricing Module, an industry first that allows hotels to use their current online reputations as a criterion for making pricing decisions.
"We have a solid track record of solving the revenue management challenges our clients face. With best-in-class analytics at our core, we continually advance our products by utilizing revolutionary technology," added Nagalia. "This latest release represents the next generation of an entire suite of advanced revenue management solutions, and we're proud to be on the forefront of the industry."
Watch this video to learn more about IDeaS' Advanced Revenue Managment Solutions.
Tweet this news to your networks.
SAS® is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS® helps customers at more than 70,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS® has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.
Celebrating 25 years of excellence in the hospitality industry, IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn. with a global technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Greater China, Australia and Asia. For more information, visit www.ideas.com.
Haberman for IDeaS
Phone: +1 612 436 5543