Speakers and Topics Announced for the Second Annual Revenue Strategy Summit (RSS)
Powered by Duetto, RSS Anticipates More than 300 Participants to Focus on the Next Frontiers in Hotel Innovation
Duetto, Kalibri Labs and Silver Hospitality Group, LLC announced the speakers, and agenda, for the second annual Revenue Strategy Summit (RSS), a gathering of thought leaders and practitioners who will examine forces reshaping the hospitality industry and how marketing and technology must evolve to meet new demands.
RSS combines education, networking, and high-level information exchange among an anticipated group of more than 300 hotel executives from brands, ownership groups, management companies and respected industry leaders who are responsible for increasing revenue and optimizing demand.
Distinguished speakers will include:
- Patrick Bosworth, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Duetto
- Minaz Abji, Executive Vice President, Asset Management, Host Hotels & Resorts
- Phill Burgess, Vice President of Sales & Revenue Optimization, John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts
- Tom Botts, Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer, Denihan Hospitality Group
- Bill Linehan, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Red Lion Hotels Corporation
- Jeff Senior, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, FRHI Hotels & Resorts
- Michael Levie, Chief Operations Officer, citizen
- Jennifer Collins, Vice President, LaSalle Hotel Properties
- Maxine Taylor, CHA, Executive Vice President of Asset Management, Chartres Lodging Group
- Jeff Edwards, Head of Global Hotel Business, Amadeus
- Larry Hall, President & Chief Executive Officer, PAR Springer-Miller Systems, Inc.
- Steve Reynolds, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, tripBAM
- Ravneet Bhandari, Chief Commercial Officer, Nor1
For a complete listing of the day's speakers, events, opportunities and information, visit http://www.revenuestrategysummit.com.
"We are delighted to welcome this incredible group of speakers to RSS 2014. The panelists and the sessions will directly address the issues most pertinent to the hotel industry today," said Cindy Estis Green, CEO and Co-Founder, Kalibri Labs, LLC.
Panel and discussion topics at RSS, will include:
- Disruption 2020: Vision & Implications for Travel and Hotel
- The Shifting Landscape: New Players, New Models
- Market Insights: Intelligence for the Digital Hotel Marketplace
- Revenue Strategy: Tying it All Together
Patrick Bosworth, CEO and co-founder of Duetto, said, "As the changing distribution and revenue landscape continue to pose challenges for hotel owners, our topics and speakers this year will provide unmatched insight. RSS 2014 is truly an event not to be missed."
For information on attending or sponsoring the Revenue Strategy Summit, visit www.revenuestrategysummit.com
Registration for RSS is $695 though October 15; and onsite registration is $895.
A limited number of sponsorships are still available. For information, please contact Stacy Silver at [email protected]