How to Capitalize On Current Digital Marketing Trends [Educational Session]
Join Milestone at the upcoming EyeforTravel TDS North America
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Session: Make Your Marketing Work in the Always-Connected, Multi-Device Marketing Environment
Geo and hyper-locality seems to be the hottest trend today. But how can hotels, or any brick and mortar business, capitalize on this? Join Milestone's Sr. VP of Sales as he joins a panel of experts to discuss current trends, practical strategies, and proven success stories. In this session, the panelists will:
- Compare and contrast the relative ROI from the most popular digital marketing channels, including web, mobile, social, email, etc.;
- Show how to effectively distribute your budget into the different strategies;
- Share practical strategies and see real case studies with amazing results;
- Expand on how hotels can successfully align their resources as digital strategy evolve.
- Stephen Fitzgerald, Senior Vice President of Sales, Milestone Internet Marketing, Inc.;
- Debbie Johnsen Director Interactive Marketing,The Leading Hotels of the World;
- Eric Odone, VP Sales and Marketing, Cathay Pacific Airways;
- Jon Glick, Director, PwC.
For more information about this event, or to register, go to: http://events.eyefortravel.com/travel-distribution-summit-north-america/
Phone: +1 408-200-6871
Milestone is a leading provider of digital marketing software and services for hospitality, retail and finance. We provide a full range of solutions including website and mobile design, content creation, SEO, analytics and competitive intelligence. Our best in class technology and solutions drive revenue and ROI for clients across the globe. Over 2,000 companies do business with Milestone, including leading hotel chains, major retailers and financial services companies. Milestone has garnered over 400 awards and a reputation for blending outstanding design with advanced technological capabilities. Milestone is one of Silicon Valley Business Journal"s fastest growing companies and is an Inc. 5000 company.