Hampshire Hotels’ President & CEO Eric A. Danziger Announces Launch Of Début Hotel Group
New Hotel Brand Management Company to Develop Five Distinct Brands: Augustus Hotels, Dream Hotels, Time Hotels, Unscripted Hotels and Night Hotels
Hampshire Hotels Management LLC today announces the launch of Début Hotel Group, a visionary hotel brand management company led by newly appointed President and CEO Eric A. Danziger. Driving the company into its next chapter of growth, Début Hotel Group will bring to market five different tiers of lifestyle brands with a dozen new hotels slated to open in the next year.
"Début is about wanting to create a lifestyle product in every market segment for every level of consumer," said Eric A. Danziger, President and CEO, Hampshire Hotels Management. "I believe every traveler should have the right to stay in a cool, fun, dynamic place."
Début Hotel Group unveils five new options for the growing lifestyle segment, including:
- Augustus Hotels – Named after the great Roman Emperor, Augustus Hotels is positioned at the top of the brand portfolio as the group's only five-star, luxury brand. Inspired by the Thierry Despont-designed Chatwal hotel in New York, Augustus properties will marry past with present, while maintaining a uniquely metropolitan character. Target locations include New York, London, Paris and Rome.
- Dream Hotels – Representing the four-star, lifestyle segment, Dream Hotels are individually curated properties that, together, comprise a sophisticated narrative underwritten by a design philosophy that is both surreal and contemporarily chic. The result is an experience well-suited to the discerning traveler who seeks comfort in a truly cosmopolitan atmosphere. Founded in 2004 with five locations in New York, Miami, Bangkok and Cochin, India, Dream Hotels will soon add Chicago, Dallas, Hollywood, Washington DC and Long Island City to its rapidly expanding portfolio. With these new openings, the brand will more thandouble its portfolio in North America over the next 24 months. "This robust growth pipeline continues to underscore the success of Dream Hotels as a brand and its popularity among cosmopolitan travelers," added Danziger.
- Time Hotels – In 1999, Hampshire Hotels opened The Time hotel in the heart of Times Square, New York. As part of the company's multi-tiered strategy, Début will transform The Time into an upper-upscale brand named Time Hotels. Designed by Rockwell Group, the Time brand offers travelers an urbane lifestyle product with a refined edge.
- Unscripted Hotels – Unscripted is a completely new brand for the three-star, full-service upscale segment with a unique positioning that speaks to lifestyle: your life unscripted, your stayunscripted. Design-driven without sacrificing comfort or value, Unscripted is a colorful brand for Début's entry into a largely homogeneous market segment.
- Night Hotels – For the limited-service space, the group is completely repositioning its Night brand to be a design-focused, non-traditional, convertible room product that transitions from day to night.Casual yet chic, with a focus on primary and secondary market locations, Night is set to shake up the limited-service model and change guest expectations moving forward.
JW Marriott and Microsoft Theatre — Los Angeles, CA United States
About Dream Hotel Group
Dream Hotel Group is a hotel brand and management company with a rich, 30-year history of managing properties in some of the world"s most highly competitive hotel environments. Home to its Dream Hotels, Time Hotels, The Chatwal and Unscripted Hotels brands, Dream Hotel Group encompasses three business lines: Proprietary Brands, Hotel Management and Dining & Nightlife. The Company is committed to the philosophy that forward-thinking design, service and guest experiences should be available across market segments. Dream Hotel Group is dedicated to offering travelers an authentic connection to their chosen destination through a truly original approach. For more information, please visit www.dreamhotelgroup.com and follow @dreamhotelgroup on Twitter.