Jefferson Hotel and Keswick Hall Reduce PCI Scope By Using Sertifi
The Jefferson Hotel and Keswick Hall, properties owned by the Riverstone Group, use Sertifi, an integrated eSignature and payment solution, to decrease PCI liability and risk by allowing guests to sign agreements electronically and securely pay online.
One of the biggest nightmares for a hotel is a credit card data breach. The Jefferson Hotel and Keswick Hall and Golf Club addressed this issue head-on in June of 2014 by implementing Sertifi. With Sertifi, the properties adhere to PCI Security Standards when collecting all guest credit card payments and automate core business processes. Sertifi helped the properties abolish sluggish paper-based processes within several groups including Sales and Catering, Reservations, Front Desk and the Retail Shop.
"By using Sertifi, hotels also create more memorable guest experiences by offering a convenient method for guests to securely sign and pay within an integrated online experience."
Walter Zalewski, IT Manager of The Jefferson Hotel said, "Our third party PCI auditors love the new process of allowing guests to sign and pay electronically. They even call it 'Genius!' "
Leading benefits of utilizing Sertifi within the properties include:
- Reduces PCI Scope – all guest payments are collected in a PCI-compliant manner, protecting data and preventing theft and fraud.
- Streamlines Sales Process – Sales and Catering collect signed documents and guest payments within two days instead of eight days
- Reduces High Costs – costs associated with storing credit card authorization forms (secure filing cabinets, bar locks, pricey security cameras, etc.). are eliminated
- Builds Business Reputation – PCI auditors and Hospitality professionals praise the properties for their corporate-wide PCI compliance initiative and innovative solution
- Delights Guests and Strengthens Relationships – guests can quickly sign and pay electronically, eliminating the burden of printing and faxing documents. Guests feel confident when submitting payment and trust that their sensitive data won't end up in the hands of credit-card thieves.
Connect with Sertifi at HFTP's HITEC 2015
Sertifi is a sponsor of HITEC, the world's largest Hospitality show, being held in Austin, TX on June 15 - 19, 2015. The company will be exhibiting at booth #1926 and is offering attendees that sign up for a demo before the show a $25 Dave and Buster's Gift Card.
Sertifi helps organizations accelerate the last mile of the sales process by providing an integrated solution to send agreements, collect eSignatures, and capture PCI-compliant payments. The solution allows sales teams to securely close deals and capture revenue faster, while delighting customers with a more convenient way to sign agreements and pay for products or services.
Sertifi is redefining the sales process by delivering innovative solutions that speed close times, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and offer an easier way for people to conduct business with one another. Leading organizations worldwide including Pitney Bowes, Dolce Hotels & Resorts, Ritz-Carlton, CareerBuilder and Cricket Communications use Sertifi.
Visit www.sertifi.com or call 866.983.8877 to schedule a one-on-one demo or trial the solution.
Director of Marketing