Agilysys Introduces Groundbreaking POS Mobile Tablets
InfoGenesis® Flex Series 3 Tablets, Built Specifically for Enterprise Customers, Offer Full Functionality, Fast Performance, Uncomplicated Deployment
The InfoGenesis Flex Series 3 tablet enables Agilysys casino, hotel, resort, cruise and restaurant customers to offer order and payment options to guests anywhere on property, such as poolside, casino floors, outdoor decks, and food and beverage carts. The result is increased wallet share and enhanced guest satisfaction, as wait staff are more available to guests. Additionally, as servers make more meaningful connections with guests, they reinforce the brand and increase loyalty.
Features of the InfoGenesis Flex Series 3 tablet include:
- Bright easy-to-read screens, with a 160-degree viewing angle for 8.3" screens and a 170-degree viewing angle for 10.1" screens and 800:1 contrast ratio
- 33% longer battery life to keep staff productive, even when Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled
- Improved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity via a specialized antenna to reduce dropped signals and lost revenue
- Ability to withstand a wide range of operating temperatures — from 14° F to 122° F — so staff can keep serving, regardless of the weather
- Resistance to spills, splashes and light rain at poolside and other outdoor venues, reducing outages and replacement expense
- Durable construction that enables tablets to withstand 5.9-foot drops (with available protective case) and up to 3.3-foot drops, even without a case, combined with highly durable Gorilla Glass 3 screens that resist cracks and scratches
- Ability to integrate with most existing peripherals
- Integrated magnetic stripe reader (MSR) and protective case
"The InfoGenesis Flex Series 3 tablet solutions are built for service from the ground up for the most challenging mobile POS environments," said Jim Walker, senior vice president of global revenue at Agilysys. "Our rugged, weather-resistant mobility solution enables properties to generate new demand and uncover new revenue streams by serving customers in previously underserved areas; and, in the process, create lasting connections with guests. This groundbreaking solution delivers more industry-changing innovation from Agilysys and reinforces our commitment to bringing state-of-the-art POS mobility solutions to market."
Director of Marketing
Agilysys is a leading technology company that provides innovative point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management and mobile and wireless solutions and services to the hospitality industry. The company's solutions and services allow property managers to better connect, interact and transact with their customers by streamlining operations, improving efficiency, increasing guest recruitment and wallet share, and enhancing the guest experience. Agilysys serves four major market sectors: Gaming, both corporate and tribal; Hotels, Resorts and Cruise; Foodservice Management; and Restaurants, Universities, Stadia and Healthcare. Agilysys operates throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with corporate services located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com.