TrustYou publishes free eBook “All Things Google: A Guide for Hotels” with insights on how to capture most bookings
Munich, 3 March 2016 - Google owns the top 75 percent of the search engine market and has a 78 percent mobile market share.* This also impacts the travel industry. 57 percent of leisure and 64 percent of business travelers** report: "I always start my travel booking and shopping process with search." These impressive statistics show that search engines are an important source for travelers and it is more significant than ever for hotels to make best use of Google. In order to help hotels understand all the ways to reach travelers on Google and to shed light on knowing what is feasible for hotels that don't have a big brand name, TrustYou published the eBook "All Things Google: A Guide for Hotels". TrustYou is an expert in the field of online reputation management and powers reviews and reviews scores on Google.
- Why reviews on Google matter and how hotels can influence them
- Achieving better organic rankings in the highly competitive search engine results
- What hotels need to know about the ever changing Google Hotel Ads, especially the new hotel commission option
- Appealing to travelers with Meta-Reviews on Google
- Google Trip Planning and Google's new mobile interface for travel
Margaret Ady, VP of Marketing for TrustYou notes: "Achieving profitable online bookings has become increasingly hard for hotels. Many properties aren't able to keep up with the changes to the online travel schema much less the strategies available to stay competitive. Our new eBook aims to not only explain the complexities of Google for hotels but also outline (completely manageable) strategies that actually work to increase visibility and bookings."
"All Things Google: A Guide for Hotels" is currently available for free download.
*Visit Searchengineland.com to learn more
**More details in the study "The 2014 Traveler's Road to Decision"
TrustYou helps companies win through the power of listening and provides a guest feedback platform that makes listening to customers easy, powerful, and actionable. The platform unlocks the potential of guest feedback and helps to:
- Create unlimited opportunities to listen and respond to guests' needs.
- Understand all reviews across the web and make better business decisions.
- Publish hotel reviews on the website and on Google and allow positive feedback to influence bookings.
TrustYou empowers companies to earn trust, make better decisions, and ultimately, win.
Find more information on TrustYou and our feedback platform on www.trustyou.com.
Phone: +49 89 55 27 35-116