Innovative Topics On Hotel Technology Trends At Bangkok Conference
2016 HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference 26 – 28 July
CHICAGO -- Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG), the membership association that unites the world's hospitality companies and technology innovators to solve industry challenges, announced the agenda for next month's conference in Bangkok. HTNG has lined up an impressive list of experts to speak on current important topics in technology for the hospitality industry. Space in the exhibit hall is already sold out and the number of regional attendees is on the rise, forecasting the largest Asia-Pacific Conference HTNG has ever seen.
Focusing on emerging and ongoing business issues technology can address, HTNG produces conference programs that help attendees stay up-to-date on technologies that drive business. The association's conferences have become critical events for hospitality professionals who want to maximize the value their companies gain from technology. Session items on this year's agenda include:
- Rethinking Guest Facing Technology – This session will take a fresh look at the state of guest-facing technology and where as an industry we are headed in the coming years.
- UX = ART + Science + Technology – Listen to an expert from Infogain present the key to a successful user experience using a clever amalgamation of art, science and technology for use in the travel and hospitality sector.
- CHTA Update – The China Hospitality Technology Alliance's CEO will provide an update on how CHTA continues to grow and prosper in the Asian Hotel Technology industry.
- The Cloud Imperative – Oracle's Perspective – Get Oracle's perspective on the cloud, the types of cloud services that are available for enterprises, security, expandability, scalability and key considerations as hotels consider moving operational platforms to the cloud.
- A Case Study in Cloud Migration – The CEO of Tune Hotels will share his company's recent journey down the path of cloud migration – the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- The Moderators Become the Panelists – Four consultants talk about their experiences, expertise and the challenges faced while working in hospitality.
- Automatic Authentication – This session dives in on how hotels can make it easier for guests to connect to Wi-Fi as it is to connect to cellular networks.
- IT Leadership Panel – Top-level hotel IT executives discuss their biggest challenges, issues and concerns.
The conference content comes from industry expert speakers including:
- Michael Blake, CEO, HTNG
- Martin Bookallil – VP Information Technology Asia-Pacific, Marriott International
- Matthew FitzGerald – Systems Engineering Manager, Ruckus Wireless, Inc.
- Sanjay Garg – Senior Product Manager – Hospitality Solutions, Aruba Networks
- Fraser Hickox – Managing Director, The Conceptual Group
- Ted Horner – Managing Director, E. Horner & Associates Pty Ltd
- Dayna Kully – Co-Founder, 5thGenWireless
- Andy Langston – North American Enterprise Account Manager, Aptilo Networks
- Edward Malinowski – Chief Information Officer, Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts
- Terence Ronson – Owner, Pertlink Limited
- Sumit Sheth – Head – Creative Engineering, Infogain
- David Sjolander – COO, HTNG
- Grahame Tate – Vice President Hotels Asia Pacific, Oracle
- Frank Trampert – CEO, Tune Hotels
- Jing Zhu – CEO, China Hospitality Technology Alliance
Registration: Conference registration is open to any full-time employee of a company that owns, manages or franchises a hotel. For all other industry participants, HTNG membership is required. Technology providers, consultants and others who are not HTNG members should check with HTNG's membership department to ensure eligibility. For more information or to register, click here.
Product and service providers who would like to participate in promotional opportunities at the conference can find out more at the sponsorship page of the event website.
Senior Director of Marketing and Events
Phone: +1 312 690-5034
Fax: +1 703 814 8555
About Hospitality Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
The premier technology solutions association in the hospitality industry, HTNG is a self-funded, nonprofit organization with members from hospitality companies, technology vendors to hospitality, consultants, media and academic experts. HTNG's members participate in focused workgroups to bring to market open solution sets addressing specific business problems. HTNG fosters the selection and adoption of existing open standards and also develops new open standards to meet the needs of the global hospitality industry.
Currently more than 400 corporate and individual members from across this spectrum, including world leading hospitality companies and technology vendors, are active HTNG participants. HTNG's Board of Governors, consisting of 24 top IT leaders from hospitality companies around the world, itself has technology responsibility for over 2.5 million guest rooms and world-leading venues. HTNG publishes workgroup proceedings, drafts and specifications for all HTNG members as soon as they are created, encouraging rapid and broad adoption. HTNG releases specifications into the public domain as soon as they are ratified by the workgroups. For more information, visit www.htng.org.