StayNTouch® to Host Live Webinar on the Importance of Leveraging Latest Technology to Future Proof Your Hotel
Hotel software tech leader presents strategies to streamline operations and simultaneously cater to today’s digitally dependent traveler
– StayNTouch®, an innovator in mobile technology and Property Management Systems (PMS) for hotels, today announced it will be hosting an upcoming webinar titled, "Your Guests are Dynamic, Your Hotel PMS Should Be Too!" The 45-minute educational session will take place on March 1, 2017, at 1 PM EST (10 AM PST/6 PM GMT).
- Why hotels should use technology to embrace the fluid changes in guest expectations
- How your hotel's operational productivity impacts the complete guest stay experience
- Using a mobile PMS to streamline the guest journey and enhance efficiency between front and back of house
- Why equipping your staff with a device agnostic PMS solution is a sure fire way to future proof your property
- Choosing the right property management system for your unique hotel needs and budget
"Identifying emerging mobile solutions can help hotel companies to optimize their resources and make better business decisions as well as exploit new areas of revenue growth," says Jos Schaap, CEO of StayNTouch. "To stay competitive today and into the future, hotels must embrace new technologies, but many still struggle with how to move forward. This indecision may result in ultimately getting left behind. Even those who are not currently considering new systems will find this session valuable and eye-opening."
The webinar is free to attendees. To register, visit http://go.stayntouch.com/2017-03-01-WBN-Dynamic-Guests_Landing-page.html.
About StayNTouch, A Shiji Group Brand
StayNTouch is a "Software as a Service" hotel property management systems (PMS) company focused on developing solutions that help hotels raise service levels, drive revenues, reduce costs, and ultimately change the way hotels can captivate their guests. Developed with mobility in mind, the pioneering platform enables hotels to create long-lasting relationships with their guests by delivering personalized service levels that today's guests require. StayNTouch operates on tablets and smartphones, empowering hotel employees to go above and beyond in exceeding guest expectations at every touch point.
Powering over 90,000 rooms globally, our game-changing solution frees hotels from the constraints of legacy or premise systems, dramatically streamlines operations, increases margins, and revolutionizes how front-line staff connects with guests. StayNTouch is a trusted partner to many of the most forward-thinking hotels, resorts, casinos and chains in the industry, including Yotel, Zoku Amsterdam, Valencia Hotels, The Freehand Hotels, Modus hotels and the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.