Travel Startups compete in San Francisco at EyeforTravel’s 2017 Digital Summit in April
EyeforTravel’s Startup & Innovation in Travel Awards taking place at the EyeforTravel San Francisco Summit (April 24-25) now has several start-ups signed up including Wyndow, Pablow, Splitty, Triposo and 8 more.
Applications are currently still open and being reviewed. The deadline for applications is March 31st. The start-ups will pitch their businesses in front of a panel of experienced investors on conference day 1, who will be judging their financial potential. The two best pitches will be chosen to present in front of the 300+ summit attendees, with the winner chosen through a live audience poll with the summit attendees.
As Charles Ralston from TripStreak said on the previous EyeforTravel Awards "The Start-up Village is a really great value for money, especially for start-ups that can't typically afford to spend thousands on conference. Bravo to EyeforTravel for pioneering this!"
Travel is being changed by mobile, the sharing economy social media and that constant drive to deliver the best customer experience. Technology is transforming the way travel is sold – providing exciting opportunities to enhance the customer experience, grow loyalty and ancillary revenues.
EyeforTravel's Start-Up Awards seek to recognize the young brands who are making significant progress for travel – trailblazing the way for others to follow. Here's your chance to shout about it!
The judges for the 2017 awards include, with more to come…
- Matt Zito, Managing Partner, Travel Startups Incubator LLC
- Brian Harniman, Managing Director, Brand New Matter, Inc
- Tim Gunstone, Managing Director, Eyefortravel
- Bruce Rosenberg, Chief Operating Officer, HotelPlanner
- Jeena James, Global Head for Travel & Local, Food, Drink Apps, Business Development, Google Play
- Nancy Hayes, Managing Director, Golden Seeds ( Principal - NKH Group)
- Seth Rosenfield, Managing Director, Petsky Prunier
- Amir Amidi, Managing Partner - Travel and Hopsitality Centre of Innovation, Plug and Play Tech Center (TBC)
If you would like to pitch at the event or just attend the boot camp, meet the judges and watch the pitches – Check out the awards site here: http://events.eyefortravel.com/san-francisco-summit/startup-village.php