Travel Simplified: Hilton Garden Inn Welcomes Travelers to New Hotels in Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New York
New hotels bring amenities-rich accommodation options to four exciting U.S. destinations – Fort Walton Beach, F.L.; Grand Rapids, M.I.; Pittsburgh, P.A.; and Roslyn, N.Y.
In May and continuing throughout this month, Hilton Garden Inn is bringing its globally-recognized hotels and dedicated staff to four new destinations in the U.S. that will cater to the needs of vacationers and business travelers alike:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Walton Beach, located on Florida's Okaloosa Island, offers expansive views of the Gulf of Mexico, on-site dining at the Great American Grill®, full indoor and outdoor bars, a lazy river and heated indoor pool, beachfront volleyball, and beach chair and umbrella rentals.
- Hilton Garden Inn Grand Rapids East, located 10 minutes from Gerald Ford International Airport (GRR) and adjacent to Calvin College, features on-site dining at the Garden Grille & Bar®, a sparkling pool cleverly shaped like the state of Michigan with an indoor and outdoor hot tub, and an outdoor patio with stone fire table.
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport, located 10 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) offers on-site dining at the Garden Grille & Bar®, a heated indoor pool, 2,400 square feet of flexible meeting space and on-site catering options.
- Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, located in the scenic Long Island harbor waterfront east of New York City, offers on-site dining at the Garden Grille& Bar®, an indoor pool and whirlpool, flexible meeting space, and on-site catering options.
"At Hilton Garden Inn, we are committed to providing guests with upscale amenities and attentive service that ensures a bright and satisfying experience – whether traveling for business or pleasure," said John Greenleaf, global head, Hilton Garden Inn. "As our latest additions attest, we continue to open new hotels in unbeatable and desirable locations, while offering guests the global brand consistency they expect from any of our 720+ hotels."
With properties in 33 countries and territories, Hilton Garden Inn also continues to expand internationally, opening hotels in four distinctive cities in Mexico, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and Singapore:
- Hilton Garden Inn Mérida is ideally located inside the brand new Uptown Mérida Mall near the Mérida commercial district in Mexico, close to beaches, golf courses and the archeological zone of Chichén Itzá.
- Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Ümraniye is located in heart of Ümraniye, the financial and commercial district of Istanbul, Turkey, and offers easy access to Old Town and Taksim Square.
- Hilton Garden Inn Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates is located just steps from the Free Trade Zone, RAK Exhibition Centre and the souks and historical sites of the United Arab Emirates' old city.
- Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon is centrally located close to the Central Business District and offers guests a colorful stay in the heart of Little India, one of Singapore's most vibrant enclaves.
The new hotels – like the 720+ in the Hilton Garden Inn portfolio – are part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels save time and money and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most, such as an exclusive member discount, free Wi-Fi and a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, to gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform or to make purchases with Amazon Shop with Points.
*Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age.