PureHD installs DISH’s EVOLVE solution in DREAM Unscripted Durham
"We chose to go with PureHD's interactive product because we wanted to be on the cutting edge of in-room technology," said Christian Cooper, Vice President of Information Technology. "Delivering guest content via mobile devices to the hotel guest room television is essential. We need to bring the residential experience to the guest rooms, and we need to do that seamlessly. We are excited to be working with PureHD, and we know this product will leverage our hotel brand and set us apart from other hotels in the market."
"PureHD is pleased to be providing Unscripted Durham hotel with DISH's EVOLVE," stated Thomas Pullen, President of PureHD. "Dream Hotel Group has been a pleasure to work with and we think the Unscripted Hotel is an ideal environment for the EVOLVE product. The speed of the interface, along with the power of Google search built into the solution, is the next step in in-room technology, and we are sure that this product will provide guests with an optimal television experience."
Other EVOLVE features include the following:
- Advanced Program Guide – With an interactive program guide featuring genre filters and 23 hours of future programming data, EVOLVE improves the way guests discover, navigate and watch live TV in their hotel rooms.
- Channel Preview – When in the program guide, hover over any title to view a pop-up window that displays live video from the channel. This allows guests to view exactly what's on before selecting.
- Configuration Tool – Customize EVOLVE's UI with branding, welcome channels and pre-loaded apps.
- PMS Integration – Provide guests with personalized messages on the home screen and automatically clear their personal information from EVOLVE as they check out.
- Bluetooth LE with Audio Support – Watch TV with Bluetooth headsets to eliminate disruptions when multiple people are staying in the same room.
- 4K Capability – EVOLVE will continue providing guests with a premium television viewing experience as hotels deliver more 4K offerings.
Android TV, Google Play, Chromecast built-in, and YouTube are trademarks of Google Inc.
Headquartered in Sudbury, Massachusetts with offices in Sioux Falls, SD, and Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, PureHD is the leading provider of 100% digital, 100% high-definition television and interactive televisions solutions to the hospitality marketplace in the United States and Canada. PureHD is the first company that has clearly identified how to deliver HD television services while using remote monitoring and maintenance tools to maximize HD system uptimes and minimize on-going maintenance costs. PureHD is a leading HD television service provider with a strong presence in major cities throughout the US. For more information, please call (978) 261-3222 or email us from our web site at www.purehd.com.