EyeforTravel Digital Summit San Francisco 2018 – Save the Date and Call for Papers
EyeforTravel are constantly researching the trends and technologies that are set to disrupt the travel industry.
300 heads of mobile innovation, technology, marketing and innovation from America's biggest transport, hospitality and travel brands will meet with one goal … identify the strategies, partnerships, innovations and business models that will make their companies thrive in the future.
Data driven customer insight, the evolving mobile consumer and a host of other technologies are the drivers behind this change and we are looking for innovators in this space to join the speakers such as Hilton, Marriott, Air Canada, IHG, Expedia, Cathay Pacific and more to showcase how they are using digital and tech innovation to enhance the customer experience.
The full agenda will be launched early December but here's a sneak peek of some of the hot topics their summit in San Francisco will cover.
- Personalization, hyper-segmentation, voice and chatbots as tools to enhance customer experience & optimize your marketing efforts
- Re-imagining the customer journey and venture beyond the transaction – how can you delight customers at every touchpoint to build and retain loyalty?
- Perfecting your mobile marketing recipe to drive interaction and ensure a seamless customer experience
- Applying and integrating disruptive technologies such as AI, machine learning, VR, mixed reality and blockchain into your strategy
- Leveraging consumer insights to drive targeted social media and content marketing programs, and more!
Here's what some of the 2017 attendees had to say:
"The conference was a great opportunity to engage with key stakeholders in the industry and to hear what travel companies are doing to leverage new technologies"
- Deyola Adekunle, GM, Caribbean, HotelTonight
"For the travel marketer today, trends are changing quickly while consumers expect more so understanding the technology available and applications is essential. EyeforTravel creates a conference that ties this all together with actionable insights and application."
- Rebecca Robinson, Director of Marketing, WayBlazer
"Very informative and amazing group of assembled professionals. EyeforTravel clearly understands the tech pulse of the travel industry."
- Christian Wolters, Managing Director, TourRadar
A mixture of active debate, insightful presentations and 1-2-1 networking will be at the heart of this year's conference.
They're also currently offering a launch discounted rate, something worth getting your hands on!
This offer is available until November 17th – click here to claim your discounted pass:
For more details contact Renu Kannu email@example.com
EyeforTravel is an online travel intelligence provider to hotels, airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more. Established in 1997 by Tim Gunstone, right at the inception of online travel, the group offers a diverse product portfolio including industry analysis, insights, research, webinars, reports and conferences. From major hotel brands to new startups, EyeforTravel helps its 80,000 strong customer base make better decisions, build better brands, close the most lucrative deals and ultimately sell more of their product.
For more information visit www.eyefortravel.com.