Phocuswright Europe 2018: Think Global, Get Local
First Topics and Round of Speakers Just Announced
Phocuswright Europe 2018 is on a roll. On 15 – 17 May 2018, the global travel industry will once again meet in Amsterdam, Netherlands, to discuss the hottest trends impacting the global travel landscape in Europe and beyond.
Hot topics include:
- (Not) Alternative Lodging (Anymore): Private accommodation has always been a part of the European leisure landscape. See what happens when Airbnb and other rivals get more established and challenge the status quo.
- Direct Connect: The Battle of Relevance: Lufthansa and IAG Group are pushing forward their GDS surcharges while NDC is getting to be a real standard. Who benefits? And who pays the bill?
- Tour Operators: A Question of Uniqueness: There is a strong wind blowing in the European tour operator market, as suppliers push back and legislation keeps coming. How to stay the course amid the noise? Explore the new business models and challenges of an industry in flux.
- The New Hotel Power: Hospitality distribution is becoming even more complex. Which new hotel brands are trying to steal the show?
- Real New Activities: Airbnb, Google, Expedia – almost everyone is pushing tours and activities now. Take a deep dive into the in-destination sector.
- The Ultimate Tech Talk: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Chats and Bots: See and understand the next level of technological innovation.
- Get Inspired by Asia: Our sister brand, Web In Travel (WIT), takes over for key sessions focused on the global impact of APAC's hottest companies and new technologies.
- Battleground / Startups: More information about the Phocuswright Innovation Platform coming soon.
Get a Jump on Sponsorships and Exhibits
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available to get your brand in front of the audience – but don't delay as inventory is limited.
View the growing speaker lineup HERE.
Phone: +1 646 380-6273
ABOUT PHOCUSWRIGHT INC.
Phocuswright is the travel industry research authority on how travelers, suppliers and intermediaries connect. Independent, rigorous and unbiased, Phocuswright fosters smart strategic planning, tactical decision-making and organizational effectiveness.
Phocuswright delivers qualitative and quantitative research on the evolving dynamics that influence travel, tourism and hospitality distribution. Our marketplace intelligence is the industry standard for segmentation, sizing, forecasting, trends, analysis and consumer travel planning behavior. Every day around the world, senior executives, marketers, strategists and research professionals from all segments of the industry value chain use Phocuswright research for competitive advantage.
To complement its primary research in North and Latin America, Europe and Asia, Phocuswright produces several high-profile conferences in the United States and Europe, and partners with conferences in China, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates. Industry leaders and company analysts bring this intelligence to life by debating issues, sharing ideas and defining the ever-evolving reality of travel commerce.
The company is headquartered in the United States with Asia Pacific operations based in India and local analysts on five continents.
Phocuswright is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Northstar Travel Media, LLC. (116 32nd Street, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10001 United States). www.phocuswright.com
ABOUT NORTHSTAR TRAVEL GROUP
Northstar Travel Group is the leading provider of business-to-business news, information, data, transactions and custom content solutions for the travel, meetings and hospitality industries. Brands under the Northstar umbrella include Travel Weekly, Travel Weekly China, Travel Weekly Asia, TravelAge West, Business Travel News, Phocuswright, Meetings & Conventions, M&C China, Web in Travel and Inntopia. Northstar is the industry leader in marketing solutions, custom content communications, content licensing and database management serving the travel and meetings industries. The company produces more than 52 face-to-face events, taking place in North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Northstar is based in Secaucus, NJ, and is a portfolio company of EagleTree Capital. www.northstartravelgroup.com
ABOUT EAGLETREE CAPITAL
EagleTree Capital (formerly Wasserstein Partners) is a mid-market private equity and investment company focused on the media and communications, consumer products and water and industrial sectors. The firm manages capital on behalf of institutional and individual investors and is currently investing EagleTree Partners IV. EagleTree Capital is located in New York. www.eagletree.com