The West Coast’s Largest Digital Travel Summit is Back - Bigger Than Ever!
The 2018 conference will take place on April 9-10 at Hotel Nikko in San Francisco and will bring together 400+ senior digital and data executives working in the industry to make sense of the ever-changing technology landscape and formulate the best strategies to tackle the current and future disruptions.
Here's a small selection of speakers already confirmed to speak at the 2018 summit:
- Sam MacDonnell, Chief Technology Officer, HotelTonight
- Tim Goodwin, Chief Technology Officer, Vacasa
- Reda Berrehili, Chief Technology Officer, OneFineStay
- Dan Christian, Chief Digital Officer, The Travel Corporation
- Pedro Renaud Anderson, Founder, Winding Tree
- Jay Fluegel, Head of Product - Customer Care, Expedia
- Christina Heggie, Investment Principal, JetBlue Ventures
- Krista Pappas, Vice President, Lola
- Amy Ziegenfuss, VP - Global Marketing, Hilton
- Robecta Ma, VP Marketing, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Isaac Collazo, VP Performance Strategy & Planning, IHG
- Angel Llull Mancas, Senior Director - North America, Booking.com
- Emre Mangir, CCO, Mozio
- Bill Ramsey, Senior Director - Mobile & Emerging Channels, Choice Hotels
- Christine Kettmer, Senior Director - Customer Experience & Innovation, Marriott International
- Keith Wallis, Director - Global Product Distribution, Air Canada
- Siobhan Mitchell, Director - Loyalty Marketing, Marketing & Sales, Accor Hotels
- Marco Fanton, Global Director of Marketing, Melia Hotels International
The 2018 summit is split into 3 streams:
Tech Innovation Strategies: Mobile, Emerging Trends, & Travel Technology
- Separate the real from the hype - what are the opportunities in voice, AI, machine learning, blockchain, virtual reality and more? Learn where you need to invest to secure growth and loyalty
- A holistic approach to emerging technologies and your digital strategy - how can you enhance the physical experience with the right digital technology?
- Mobile is fundamentally changing the way online travel brands do business - what is the power of mobile to drive interaction and build new revenue streams?
Marketing Strategies: Content, Social Media, and Data
- Bring your brand into the digital age and drive loyalty- what is the role of brand storytelling in the future of marketing?
- Redefine and rebuild your social media and digital strategy through data, personalization & hyper-segmentation
- Supercharge your engagement strategy by utilizing digital tools and delivering relevant content
Start Up Awards: The up and coming stars of travel tech!
Designed to keep an eye on the up and coming innovators and disruptors in the industry, the start-up awards offer a unique view of the coming innovations in the industry.
The top issues being discussed at the summit include:
- Personalization and hyper-segmentation as tools to enhance your marketing efforts
- Reimaging the customer journey and venture beyond the transaction – how can you delight customers at every touchpoint to build and retain loyalty?
- Perfecting your mobile marketing recipe to drive interaction and ensure a seamless customer experience
- Applying and integrating disruptive technologies such as AI, machine learning, and blockchain into your marketing and data strategies
- Leveraging consumer insights to drive targeted social media and content marketing programs
- and more!
For the full conference agenda, please visit http://events.eyefortravel.com/san-francisco-summit/conference-agenda.php
For questions and feedback, please get in touch with Renu Kannu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
EyeforTravel is an online travel intelligence provider to hotels, airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more. Established in 1997 by Tim Gunstone, right at the inception of online travel, the group offers a diverse product portfolio including industry analysis, insights, research, webinars, reports and conferences. From major hotel brands to new startups, EyeforTravel helps its 80,000 strong customer base make better decisions, build better brands, close the most lucrative deals and ultimately sell more of their product.
For more information visit www.eyefortravel.com.