HSMAI Honors 2017 Top 25 Extraordinary Minds
Recipients in Sales, Marketing, and Revenue Optimization to be recognized at Adrian Awards Gala
"HSMAI is proud to pay tribute to this extraordinary group of hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue professionals," said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president & CEO of HSMAI. "The Top 25 are innovators both at their own businesses—helping them thrive, regardless of the economic climate—and within the travel industry as a whole, inspiring their peers with creative solutions."
The HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds for 2017 are as follows:
- Chris Anderson, Chief Commercial Officer, White Lodging
- Krista Bentley, Strategic Accounts Director, Expedia Media Solutions
- Michael Cady, VP, Marketing, Charlestowne Hotels
- Adriaan Coppens, Chief Executive Officer, OTA Insight
- Kelly Dalton, Director of Communications, Best Western Hotels and Resorts
- Kyle Rutledge Edmiston, Assistant Secretary, Louisiana Office of Tourism
- Elliott Ferguson, President & CEO, Destination DC
- Leon Goldberg, Complex Director Sales & Marketing, New York Marriott Marquis & The Sheraton New York Times Square
- Terri Haack, President, Terranea
- Katie Johnson, Senior Director of Branding & Marketing, Two Roads Hospitality
- Christine Lawson, SVP, Loews Sales Organization, Loews Hotels & Co.
- Robert Levine, Vice President Hotel Revenue Optimization & Customer Care, Seminole Gaming
- Sarah Beam Lukas, Director, RitzCarlton.com, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Kerry Mack, EVP of Revenue Management & Distribution, Highgate
- Mariana Mechoso Safer, SVP, Global Marketing, HEBS Digital
- Chris Nixon, AVP of Revenue Optimization, Ashford
- Joelle Park, Senior Director All Suites Marketing, Hilton
- Tammy Peter, VP Distribution & Connectivity Strategy, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Tim Peter, President, Tim Peter & Associates
- Tim Sullivan, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Cendyn
- Jenny Thomassian, Head of Travel Marketing & Sales, Google
- Amanda Voss, Vice President of Sales, Park MGM Las Vegas
- Dan Wacksman, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Distribution, Outrigger Hotels and Resorts
- Kurt Weinsheimer, Senior Vice President of Property Solutions, Sojern
- Ernest Wooden, President and CEO, Los Angeles Convention & Tourism Board
Tables and tickets for the HSMAI Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala are still available for purchase. For additional information on the HSMAI Adrian Awards and "Top 25" list, visit www.adrianawards.com.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry"s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. Founded in 1927 and celebrating 90 years in 2017, HSMAI is a membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at http://www.hsmai.org,www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai, and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.
HSMAI is the leading association of sales and marketing professionals in the hospitality industry. With over 7,000 members in 35 countries, HSMAI is a global network of individuals, chapters, businesses and organizations. All industry segments are represented including hotels, resorts, airlines, cruise ships, car rental agencies, restaurants, attractions and theme parks, convention and visitors bureaus, destination management companies and reservation sales organizations.
As the regional chapter for the metropolitan area, HSMAI Greater New York serves a community of over 500 hospitality professionals who are committed to the highest standards of service and ongoing professional development.
Membership is open to anyone in hospitality sales, marketing or management as well as travel and tourism educators and service providers who support the industry. HSMAI continues to lead the industry by providing education and market research to its members.