Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Voice, Machine Learning, And More on The Table This April
The EyeforTravel San Francisco Digital Summit 2018 (April 9-10 Hotel Nikko), just over two months away will tackle the role of emerging technologies in travel, and help travel brands benchmark their digital strategy from some of the best in the industry.
We have so much to talk about, and have split the event into two dedicated tracks:
- Tech Innovation Strategies: Mobile, Emerging Trends, and Travel Technology
Case studies to be discussed in this track include:
- A Choice Hotels Case Study: A Holistic Approach to Emerging Tech & Enhancing the Physical Experience with the Right Digital Technology
- A Marriott
Case study: The Power of Mobile to Drive Interaction and Develop Unique Digital Experiences to Stay Top of Mind and Engage with Your Customer
- Blockchain Demystified: How Can It Be Applied in Travel and How Will It Change Your Business?
- Leveraging Data Driven Insights & Technology: Keep Up with The Shifts in Customer Behaviour to Deliver Relevant and Personalized Products
- Marketing Strategies: Content Marketing, Social media and Data
Case studies to be discussed include :
- Hilton Case Study: Brand Building in the Digital Age: The Role of Storytelling in Today's Customer Journey
- Cathay Pacific Case Study: Incorporating Virtual Content and Mobile Video into Cathay Pacific Airways' Marketing Strategy
- Air Canada Vacations Case Study: An Air Canada Vacations Case Study: Keep Your Customers Clicking by Delivering Smarter, Personalized, More Dynamic Content
- Melia Hotels International Case Study: Redefine and Rebuild Your Social Media and Digital Strategy Using Data, Personalization & Hyper-Segmentation
Here is a snapshot of experts taking the stage in San Francisco in 2017!
- Amy Ziegenfuss, VP – Global Marketing Focused Brands, Hilton
- Tim Goodwin, Chief Technology Officer, Vacasa
- Sam MacDonnell, Chief Technology Officer, HotelTonight
- Todd Henrich, SVP – Corporate Development, Priceline Group
- Robecta Ma, VP – Marketing, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Angel Llull Mancas, Senior Director – North America, Booking.com
- Amir Amidi, Managing Partner – Travel & Hospitality Center of Innovation, Plug and Play Tech Center
- Reda Berrehili, Chief Technology Officer, OneFineStay
- Dan Christian, Chief Digital Officer, The Travel Corporation
- Pedro Renaud Anderson, Founder, Winding Tree
- Will Farnan, Client Partner – Travel Suppliers, Facebook
Contact the team directly at – firstname.lastname@example.org
EyeforTravel is an online travel intelligence provider to hotels, airlines, online travel agents, cruise, car hire firms and more. Established in 1997 by Tim Gunstone, right at the inception of online travel, the group offers a diverse product portfolio including industry analysis, insights, research, webinars, reports and conferences. From major hotel brands to new startups, EyeforTravel helps its 80,000 strong customer base make better decisions, build better brands, close the most lucrative deals and ultimately sell more of their product.
For more information visit www.eyefortravel.com.